Martin Zubimendi

It always hits different when your agent actually gets the call doeeee

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Dobbo0107/status/1736021313980920176?t=7QiqoeiVTBAYnVnS1xnvXA&s=19

This guy and Osimhen as our big summer signings?

we are not getting osimhen i could see us going for someone like that sporting lisbon striker. I think Arteta would have it up to his eyeballs with his injuries, even if he is quality we dont need to be sending Ā£120m+ for Partey mk2.

As much as Iā€™m not a fan of the transfer, the rumours seem to have some substance.

We are looking for a striker next summer and there is definitely interest in Osimhen.

A lot of things could change in 7 months though.

Hard to tell with Zubi though if itā€™s genuine interest or the links to Mikel (similar position, Spanish, sociedad) just making it an easy stick.

Would like to see it but we have two obvious holes (CM and CF) to spend really big on. I think a defender will come in but no more than 40m, another timber style move.

Timber, Zubi and a new striker are the finishing touches to our squad.

are we actually missing a CM or CDM?

Iā€™d prefer a true CDM to unleash Ode and Rice/Kai.

He was MOTM against Inter the other night.

He looks really slick with his passing, something that Partey excels at and an element weā€™ve missed this season at times. More fluidity in the middle and maybe we can open teams up better.

Because Rice can play both as a six or eight, I think Iā€™d rather a six.

Our strongest midfield contains Odegaard and Rice, we have a broken Partey and a ā€˜still a lot to proveā€™ Havertz as the others options. Partey, sadly, can no longer be relied upon. Zubi, Jorginho, Rice, Havertz, Odegaard and one of ESR, Vi**ra, Patino or Nwaneri is a tasty set of midfield options. Iā€™d rather Luiz or Paulinha, but cannot see us signing either.

2 Likes

Ornsteinā€™s been pushing his name a lot when asked about Arsenal.
Feels like a Jesus/Rice/Partey priority to the club and theyā€™re already laying the foundation to bring him in the summer.

I imagine Arteta has been in his ear already.
Would be a big get for us. Xavi wanted him to replace Busquets. I can also imagine City keeping an eye out for him.
Liverpool may be interested too.

1 Like

Yeah, I think we really need a guy like him to replace Partey. Jorgi isnā€™t getting any younger too.

Finally we will get Zubiiiii, 18 months late.

Bring me Gavi alongside it and really piss Xavi off.

1 Like

Sold on him. Grab him in the summer. Who knows, maybe they even take Tierney as a makeweight?

1 Like

I am ready.

Gavi has a serious knee injury and not sure if he will be fully recovered.

Heā€™s like 19 Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be fine.

probablyā€¦ or not.
the injury was so bad that made him cry on the field.

https://twitter.com/ZRAFC/status/1745110647359091085?t=kAWjSN2zrPAYfcZudzaESw&s=19

60M euros sounds like a very decent price for player of his supposed quality.