Martin Zubimendi

Zultanogredi looks like a Rodri type midfielder.

Pisses me off how good Rodri is. Cunt literally never gives the ball away. Fucking bomb proof in possession. Hate it. And he can stride with it, turn out of impossible presses, and find a line cutting ball.

Partey is the superior athlete, and is way more direct. He’s essentially the more risk taking version of Rodri. Both sensational players.

4 Likes

I want a rodri regen for us

Just pay the release clause now lads, guarantee him in summer for us

4 Likes

Who the hell is fans Javi Miguel

5 Likes

Don’t know.

I like what he said tho.

1 Like

Forgot about this guy, Rodri jr to support Partey let’s gooo

3 Likes

Didn’t see it with Raicedo, don’t see it with Ricemendi.

These are defensive minded combos. It’s respectball at its finest, Emery would be proud.

We should only sign one of them.
My order would be: Rice, Zubimendi, Caicedo

1 Like

How much have you seen Zubimendi play?

Well, he said he’s very to accepting the offer so it must be true.

I’m would be wary of Spanish media personally. Similar to Italian ones, 95% of them make up shit and hope it sticks.

I don’t follow him weekly but I’ve seen enough of him. He’s very good. Would prefer Rice but Zubimendi is a close alternative.

1 Like

So this means Declan Rice is a no?

Even if the rumour is true, it’s hard to tell.

We did apparently were interested in buying Zubimendi in January but he didn’t want to leave midway through the season, and we also pushed for Caicedo too. :man_shrugging:

It had better not!

Zubi over rice all day

Always been a Zubi-man.

:giroud2:

Fun name to say. That’ll do for me, sign him up.

3 Likes

It’s a name that could do with one or two Ls here or there, but as someone posted in another thread, we can leave such consonants to Fwank Lampard.

Declan Rice for me still. Not changing my view. Next I’d sooner Moises Caicedo. Both PL proven.

2 Likes

His name reminds me of Illarramendi, which then reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/jnJtdWPOVUU

4 Likes
2 Likes