Martin Zubimendi

That’s because he has release clause. Clubs have tried to activate the clause before but Zubimendi is loyal to Sociedad, and they have been doing well recently.

Not very, judging by the analysis in that video.

1 Like

Tbf, he also didn’t rate Raya and Havertz and look how tha turned out. He doesn’t have a scooby.

Sounds like a smart guy. We should hire him as part of our analysis team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And he was absolutely right.
Unless you think otherwise?

He was the only guy on the whole internet who said Raya isn’t very good on the ball, under pressure, unlike everyone who was banging how Raya has to be good on the ball because that’s the only way that transfer could make sense.
The guy is legit.

1 Like

Do you follow a lot of his stuff? Never heard of this dude before this video tbh

Guys you fell right in to GC’s trap there ffs :joy:

3 Likes

Not so much, but all of his videos I saw seem very concise, logic, objective.

He uses stats to comment every aspect of someone’s game, but also confronts that to the “eye test” and gets a combined concluision, I really like that. Looks at a player from every aspect, and doesn’t just hype or trash someone as 99% of the videos out there.

Of course he can’t be right about every player every time (even the best manages can’t) but I just like the way he evaluates and analyses a player.

Dude has a tendency to underrate a lot of players and has a thing for bringing up players like Desailly and Busquets in comparison.
For what is worth he also didn’t rate Timber nor Rice. He was one of those that rated guys like Caicedo and Ugarte higher than Dec too.

His videos are not bad but they’re certainly not definitive.
Just take the information that he presents, use what you think is useful and form your own opinion.

1 Like

Yeah, bringing up Desailly or Riijkard in this comparison (I was like WTF there) with Zubimendi was extremely weird, I guess he just likes them… But most of his analysis seems pretty ok.

Tbf the jury is still out on Timber.
Half of the fanbase already made the new Thuram out of him after 45 minutes in the PL. :vinai:
Even Torreira, Guendo or Lokonga had bright starts to some extent… Looked positive, but I still don’t consider him a definitive hit.