Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

There is no chance in hell of this happening now you would think.

Oh well, I’ll enjoy our time together while it lasts Martin.
Let’s win the EL before you go though.

2 Likes

Guys is injury prone anyway

Better marketed Denis Suarez

Who do you have as alternatives?

Azeez my bro.

Arteta out

That’ll help replace. Then we can pick him up after RN go bust inshallah

4 Likes

You’ll get Elneny and you’ll like it.

3 Likes

:santi:

2 Likes
3 Likes

If we can get Ødie for 25m that would be excellent. Ceballos :-1:

It’s actually a mad claim but it wouldn’t surprise me if the club thinks they can get him for way less than what we most think(50-60m).

Perez confusing Odegaard with Odriozola the other day shows he ain’t that important to them. :grimacing:

Yeah I’d be shocked if we got him for anything less than 45m, and even that’s probably lowballing it. I can see Real being open to a deal but it’s never happening for cheap with them

2 Likes

Depends how fucked they are with ESL not going ahead. They’ve just got Alaba on massive wages and paid him 20-30m as a signing bonus.

1 Like

Holy crap, 20-30 just to sign!? I get Alaba is a top player but how is it that Real can just slosh money around when they supposedly have finance problems?

No fucking clue. :rofl:

Probably cause it isn’t even their money, who knows where those crooks get it from

Yeah can’t see it happening for 25 million, but would be delighted if it did eventuate for anywhere near that fee.

1 Like

We need this guy fit for next week, absolutely begging for him to do a moment of magic

1 Like

Lol, he was proper shit. We actually played better when he got off.

5 Likes

Has he even got an assist yet?

Actually agree with your highly controversial and boarderline knee jerk opinions for once. Moreover we should have paid up for Buendia.

We went out of our way to get Odegaard when ESR is already better. Starting to think we shouldn’t pursue this kid unless the fee is right.

People really slapped a €60m price tag on his head because he did the basic things you’d expect a competent #10 to do.

I’m not sure I’ve seen anything that makes me think he moves the needle enough to warrant spending heavy money on him. If he’s available for half the above quoted figure it might not be a bad idea but anything more and you’d feel like we’re being shafted.

2 Likes