Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

Starting to look like there’s norway this is happening.

19 Likes

They way I understand it he’s barely played this season back at RM despite that? Strange club. Why didn’t they just cash in last summer :grin:

Arsenal oslo-rans again smh

Yeah, what kind of stupid club does that :eyes:

4 Likes

:bellerin:

2 Likes

Keep your norse out of it.

3 Likes

He was actually rather good in the EPL last season, miles above any of his Norwich teammates, not sure as to why you think he’s so shit. I’m tipping you’ve actually barely watched him him play.

1 Like

Get this done

Loan deal to happen?
  • Yes
  • No
  • gunnersaurus

0 voters

Well over hyped though on here.

You left me with no choice there Calum

Yes you’d think we have found some gem lol.

Why does nobody want him :joy:

1 Like

Yeah could well be a little overhyped, but the way @Calum is talking is like he’s some piss ant battler.

Yeah but he’s not the creator difference to turn this club around.

Personally wouldn’t mind him, but yeah not if we could afford to sign someone like Grealish instead.

2 Likes

If anyone’s overhyped it’s Odegaard.
I’ve seen him with Madrid this season. Didn’t take his chance.
Nowadays he can’t even make the team over an aging Modric and Kroos, an Asensio that’s still recovering from his injury and a glorified hard worker in Vasquez.
Dani Ceballos would even get games in this Madrid side.

Ornstein on it too

6 Likes

Oh I like the sound of that.

1 Like

The only issue with these short term loans is by the time the kid is up to speed we’ve probably finished half of our remaining games anyway lol.

He’s barely played, will need a bit of leeway to acclimate to the league and also just bring his body up to speed again.

I can’t say I don’t want him here because I’d love to bring him. But I’d rather we negotiated at least an 18 month deal with some kind of option to buy.

7 Likes

The Buendia train has been and gone imo. Right now Norwich won’t sell because they need him for the promotion push.

In the summer the message will be how important he is in their quest for survival. 2022 is the year where negotiations might be possible. My post is pure conjecture :sweat_smile:

2 Likes