šŸ† OAscars 2021 Nominations

Already have recieved one set of nominations!!

Couple things for the thread. @Shamrockgooner can you sticky it to the top of the forum by any chance?

And Second, we are gonna need some of you with good memories to bring up some of the best moments of the year on OA. Iā€™m trying to think how I can research these, but my memory is pretty poor soā€¦

1 Like

Dirt Pounders IV: Pound Harder

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m not the guy for that my lifeā€™s a blur :arteta:

1 Like

Iā€™ve pinned it until Monday. Letā€™s see how weā€™re fixed then, can extend if needs be. Not sure thereā€™s a good way to find most liked postsā€¦perhaps @Bl1nk would know?

This is obviously ā€œBest Screenplayā€ā€¦ :bergkamp:

2 Likes

Lmao you were very proud of this pun werenā€™t you :grin::grin:

1 Like

Abou Cuellar had the best puns (peace be upon him)

2 Likes

When do the nominations have to be in by @BigWeng_4LYFE ?

1 Like

I went through some of the history over the past year and found a few examples of best moments ect. Please if anyone remembers anything else let me know Iā€™m going to keep searching :+1::+1:

Technically this was last year but it still falls within the 365 day period and the face reveal was a fun moment on OA :joy::joy:

The next isnā€™t so jovial but itā€™s a good example of our community coming together to try and support one anotherā€¦

Lighter source material

Transfer threads are always a good timeā€¦

Biggest news of the year in the football world:

Big milestone.

This was massive for you english/Europeans.

@Annie85x @Mr_Nostalgia @BergkampsLoveChild @BizzySignal @Bl1nk @Bavin @Craigie @CliftonGeraldi @DavidHillier @Darkseid @DennisTheGod @Disaster @Electrifying @Enrique.Shockwave @Flexo @Forever @GC-Maniac @Gladiator @HotCrossGuns @InvincibleDB10 @Josh @Joshua @JakeyBoy @JohnnyH @KITN @Kroenkeoutplease @Leper @Maverick79 @NeedCoffee @oompa @Ocke @Persona @Phoebica @Powderfinger @Pfooty @Pires @RockyMaivia @ryaninho @SRCJJ @Stroller @sevchenko @Echoes @Trion @The_Invincibles @Truth_hurts @Unai-is-a-spanish-prick @Varunn @will24 @wilshambition @YJYUX @rednwhitearmy @SuperArsenal1886 @Calum @Cristo @Castiel @ekr @Franky4fingers @giner @Gunnerpr @Hass @Iceman @k1tsun3 @ljungbergkamp @Lister86 @LordBendtner @LFS-forward @LukeTheGooner @MO_OA49 @MO_OA49 @mhappy @Midfield_Maestro @MissRedNL @Sol

8 Likes

Weā€™ll give it some time, we can start the voting first week of December or so, it takes a bit of time to figure these out usually.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got it all planned out.

Credit card bill
Car MOT
OAscars nominations
Car road tax

(In that order)

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got no chance with @BigWeng_4LYFE in charge!

Not true at all I just want a successful event :+1::grin:

I donā€™t really want reminding of that, so no one nominate me please

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE good job on hosting this year, liking the Hollywood twist youā€™ve put on things.

Also respect that youā€™re using your position as Awards Chief to introduce an award youā€™re guaranteed to win. Next year Iā€™ll host and emulate you by introducing an award for most pedantic cunt.

2 Likes

Next year, Iā€™ll host and emulate you by introducing an award for ā€˜The Most Pedantic Cuntā€™.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I only have one set of nominations so far and I wasnā€™t nominated for that award soā€¦idk breh :joy::joy:

1 Like

Only one. Sort it out you twats!

2 Likes