Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

It is kind of harsh on Eddie by comparing him to a traffic cone tbh.

A traffic cone wouldn’t be able to move across the box like he does to poach goals, or turn his defender which he’s capable of doing. If you don’t like him fair enough, but he doesn’t deserve to be ranked under a stationery object. No shame in retracting that

2 Likes

Yes you’re completely right. Nketiah has been nothing but a traffic cone :muscle:

I don’t see a slightest issue with someone dismissing someone’s opinion. Happens literally all the time to everyone. It’s not nice but hey…

If I personally dismiss someone’s opion on one point it doesn’t have to mean I can’t fully appreciate and value the same user’s opinion on some other point/player whatever. I guess we just can’t see every situation from the best possible corner.

Doesn’t me he dismissed you as a person (it seems you’re looking at it like that idk).

I never liked to get involved in this kind of drama, but sorry Phoebica, you’re overreacting MASSIVELY here.

1 Like

The only thing that’s been badly injured is Phoebica’s feelings.

1 Like

Another guy telling me how I feel without having a clue. Thanks.

Anyone else?

1 Like

I feel like you could have pointed out how Pires spelt “massively”.

1 Like

Don’t see nothing wrong with it, her quote somehow got a bit distorted idk…

Good spot :+1: :+1:

She should correct that :+1:

2 Likes

:confused:

What is even going on here?

GUYS, ODEGAARD.

I mean obviously he isn’t the best player in the league but he is easily one of the most in form, if not the most.

It’s now getting to the point where he is probably only second to Partey in level of importance to us and our style.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a manager that said as much recently?
Was it the guy that managed that Norwegian team or was it Frank?

Edit: He didn’t say as much but he put him close to KDB.

He was certainly onto something.

1 Like

I know Chelsea isn’t in the mix, but please don’t be like that when it comes to serious matters such as title winning questions :cry:.

this guys passing is seriously incredible tbh

2 Likes

All these new posts on the thread and I thought everyone was drooling over that goal he scored against Brighton.

How is no one talking about that? Does everyone think that was a mishit? And by everyone, I don’t mean us on OA, but the so called pundits as well.

He joked about it in his post match interview but am not sure if he was being polite and didn’t want to correct the interviewer or if he was being genuine.

Looking at Real’s lineup.
Funny seeing they are stuck with Ceballos starting for them while we took Ode off them.

Don’t think they are stuck. They’ll just get someone better and move him on whenever it starts to become a problem.

1 Like

Clubs like Real Madrid are never stuck.

Arseblog said he thought it was deliberate and I’d agree. It was tasty.

1 Like

Valverde, Kroos, Modric, Tchoameni and Camavings. I can’t imagine that Cebellos starts. They still have Assensio.

They haven’t really missed Odegaard but their loss is our gain. Doubt he’d even want to go back there unless he has some Latin roots that we know nothing about.

It was a tasty goal and I’m going to assume because of his imperious football IQ, that he truly meant it.

I liked his pass for Martinelli more though!