Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

It’s actually Massivelli, and he can stay in Serie A. Dude has more girth than Kalvin Phillips.

1 Like

He’s been very consistent recently as well, rarely does he disappear in games nowadays, love it :blush:

Yea no he doesn’t start at Real over Modric anyway, nor Kroos nor probably Camavinga. Ceballos is squad filler there, Öde can’t be that. Him coming here was probably great for everyone involved imo.

I’ll start. Really poor today, him and Martinelli struggled big time.

Too many touches, lethargic and his passing just wasn’t on point.

Expected it after seeing lots of people going overboard with his form, even some calling him the best player in the league.

I don’t think he got cocky or anything, doesn’t strike me as that type of guy, but I think he felt the pressure, Newcastle really focused on taking him out of the game, and they were really successful at it.

Very reminiscent of the last time we faced Newcastle actually…

Bad game. These can happen.

I really hope we can do them at St James

I think he did pretty much all Newcastle allowed us to do. The team needs challenges like this to take more forward steps.

Do worry the volume of game time all these lads are having. It’s not a problem exclusive to us but depth is needed ASAP.

2 Likes

To be fair City had the same 0-0 draw with Newcastle

When was that?

It wasn’t 0-0- it was 3-3 at city’s ground

I wouldn’t say quiet game, I’d say crap game. Uncharacteristic in labouring on the ball and weighting passes badly.

No doubt just a blip. He’s been brilliant.

I don’t think he was bad, he was just targeted by a team that didn’t really show up to play. He also put in a decent amount of work imo.

Nah, he was bad. His passing wasn’t there and he squandered one too many chances he got.

He’s set a high standard and I’ll judge off of it.

Odegaard had some of the more presentable chances tonight but blazed over both times.

He wasn’t really involved in the game as the team preferred to play down the left-side and when he did receive the ball, he wasn’t at his sharpest.

Has won Player of the Month.

Lots of people expected it to be Rashford.

9 Likes

Rashford can suck my pepito, young Martin is setting the world on fire :fire:

All this hyping from Man Utd fans, even some calling him one of the best players in the world, all so he can lose to Martin(who also had Saka as a rival, usually meaning he’ll lose some votes from Arsenal fans).

PL Player of the season

Bet it will still be De Bruyne or Haaland

1 Like

He reminds me of Fabregas in 07/08

I swear Cesc scored a goal like that at WHL that season also.

What a player. We finally replaced Fabregas 12 years after he left :joy:

3 Likes

Reminds me of Fabregas vs Milan (without the little shimmy)

5 Likes

Best player at the club imo.

3 Likes