Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

What?!

Resorting to that just shows your desperation, so I was being sexist? Are you for real? I don’t treat anyone any differently on here, I don’t care if someone is female or not if I disagree then I disagree.

Did I verbally abuse you, use foul language or call you any derogatory names? What a joke.

1 Like

Ok. And see @Josh agrees. So I guess I am lying about how I feel. Josh clearly knows how I feel better than I do.

I’ve never once seen @Darkseid mention anything about it being because you’re a woman. Matter of fact I’ve never seen anyone on here you’ve had a disagreement with on here make it because you’re a woman.
I’m not sure how you’ve reached that conclusion?

I never said any of that. I was talking about how he made ME feel. ME! I’m not saying he made a sexist rant. I am referring to how he made ME feel. And I felt like he dismissed my opinion, yet would chat to guys and respect their same opinion. And like I said, the opinion of mine that he dismissed is now one that he suddenly shares and gets likes for all the time.

I have no idea why you’re trying to tell me how I feel. I think I fucking know! But hey, side with the person you think is more popular like you usually do.

I honestly have no idea where you’re getting this from? Lmao log off and take a breather or something. You’re getting worked up over literally nothing.

Fucking Odegaard

6 Likes

My mind? My feelings! Seriously, what the fuck has this got to do with you?

Stop telling people how to feel! That is dangerous behaviour.

@Josh @Phoebica

Will we win the league from this point?

1 Like

Couldn’t give a fuck

:pensive::pensive:

3 Likes

Odegaard is the player English fans and media wanted Foden to be at the World Cup.

Spoiler alert: Yes he is

3 Likes

Bro, thats my mom ffs. This is creepy.

3 Likes

Tell your mom I said hi

why mom but not dad???

I am just fooling around… :slight_smile:

1 Like

38 posts in here I thought he got badly injured or something.

5 Likes

Yeah I was just about to come in and say that I saw 37+ unread posts since I last checked here, and thought something happened, like him winning Player of The Month (which he would fully deserve)

But anyway I hope anyone who felt affronted about their opinion has been able to resolve any tensions…we all want to be able to respect each other’s views (and the ability to change them) without feeling personally attacked

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m not wrong.

If he was good enough to lead the line for a title charging team, he’d have been doing it already.

1 Like