Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

Arteta truly adores him.

3 Likes

tbf Ode does seem a stand up guy.

1 Like

Curious. You say he’s a stand up guy but he’s clearly kneeling in that photo. Not captain material. Needs to shout more.

2 Likes

Best game of the campaign for him so far.

MOTM

10 Likes

Leads.

By.

Example.

12 Likes

Did well today.

2 Likes

Was immense the whole game.

8 Likes

Clearly not captain material

5 Likes

chef’s kiss :arteta2:

9 Likes

Thought he was a bit anonymous first half but stepped it up in the 2nd, Good.

2 Likes

That’s what leaders do.

Great passing and touch today. MOTM

3 Likes

A real captain is a guy who shouts a lot and is super aggro during the match. Scoring goals and leading by example is for losers.

Def not captain material for me. Should probably sell him back to Madrid.

5 Likes

West Ham away 3-3 type of performance. Ran the show. champagne touches all night.

2 Likes

Legit ? I thought he was our best player 1st half also.

6 Likes

I thought Jesus was.

He would have been my next one.

Didn’t watch it so doesn’t count

#Notmycaptain

1 Like
13 Likes

Admit defeat bro. The agenda is DOA :laughing:

3 Likes

Nope, still think the captaincy is a year or two too soon for Odegaard.

All that passive-aggressive jibes from @Joshua are typical of his dishonest dickish personality.

No one is saying Odegaard can’t be a good captain without shouting & yelling at his teammates. The reservation against Odegaard is him being unable to lead by example in games we have known to struggle in and coincidently these (Crystal Palace away, Newcastle away) are the same games Odegaard struggles in.

His lack of ‘leading by example’ cost us the top 4 last season with his poor performances in those games.
We should have waited for him to mature for another season before making him a captain.

Now each time Odegaard has a good game, @Joshua will be a bitch about it but the moment Odegaard has a poor game & lacks as a captain, Joshua will go into hiding.

Xhaka is the true captain, Ode is a pretender.

Good interview by Ode though, can speak as a captain.