Manuel Locatelli

On the same day he will be representing his nation in the semi finals of the Euros? :arteta:

2 Likes

Yeah, what a bloody coincidence. A move must be closing in.

The game is in London. Iā€™d be very surprised if he were anywhere else :slight_smile:

1 Like

You missed the joke. :grin:

6 Likes

Dā€™oh, there I go for trying to be Mr Smartie Pants

2 Likes

Mr. Smartie pints.

1 Like

I wonder how advanced on a scale of 1-10? 10 being the most advanced

Canā€™t wait for Locatelli to hate life in the UK and pursue a move back to Italy every single window.

2 Likes

I wish, we canā€™t afford him and he doesnā€™t want us.

I doubt the first is true. The only reason we have a chance is because we are the ones that can afford him. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Another ploy to get Juventus to speed up negotiations.

Obvious ā‚¬5m loan with ā‚¬30-35m obligation to buy incoming.

4 Likes

Oh I meant Milan, cos thatā€™s where he startedā€¦(home)

1 Like

They should take notes from Milan and the Tonali deal. A season-long loan for ā‚¬10 million with an option to buy for ā‚¬15 million, plus bonuses worth ā‚¬10 million.

1 Like

I hear Pirlo is his idol. :grimacing:

If ur Sassuolo thatā€™s a mugging. Imagine bending over for the club that just won 10 fucking titles in ur league, when u could sell him to the PL for twice the profit :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

NINE

1 Like

These smaller clubs in Europe rather accept ā‚¬10 million less than what they consider, dirty, Premier League money.

Sassuolo will probably also favour a good relationship with Juventus knowing that teams like Juventus have signed some good young talent over the years (Pjaca, Romero, Demiral, Caldara, Kulusevski - I know half of them ended up being shit but thatā€™s not the point) and will likely benefit from being able to take future younger Juventus players on multi year loan deals.

1 Like

We could easily do the same if that was something important to them. Torreira, Willock, Saliba, Nelson, Aziz, ect. All youngish type doods whoā€™ve either already been on loan or who we could ship out for further development. Of course these kinds of deals tend not to come off between English and Italian clubs so it is far fetched, but the entire idea of a top Italian kid coming to the PL is far fetched to begin with.