Manuel Locatelli

6 Likes

I still don’t believe he goes anywhere but Juventus. The chance to play at Juventus is too big a draw for Italian talent.

Edit: figured since the bid has been confirmed by Sassuolo chairman, it deserved a thread.

1 Like

Arsenal have made an official bid for Locatelli. They’re pushing hard to sign Manuel and it’s an important bid…

There’s no way Sassuolo’s CEO is putting info like this out there as a smokescreen to pressure Juve. It must be true

2 Likes

Is their special relationship with Juve that they think Juve are a bunch of cunts?

3 Likes

It’s all in that special relationship part, they just want Juve to add a couple of mills.

They’re using us as a pawn to get Juve to come to the party.

1 Like

“…Also Juventus want Locatelli and we’ve a special relationship with them. We’ve a new meeting scheduled with Juve”.

So Sassuolo want to get Locatelli to Juventus. Locatelli would probably prefer to stay in Italy and play for the most successful side in Italian history.

My spidey-sense are telling me he’ll be playing for ‘the old lady’ next season.

Maybe this is the guy we’re getting @SDGooner , then it’ll certainly be an upgrade :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Nah. Locatelli is going to get himself to Juventus. Regardless if Arsenal and Sassuolo get to an agreement. This is all theater.

1 Like

MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU CUNTS

4 Likes

Probably makess Ramsey more likely if anything.

We had this discussion and everyone on the forum unilaterally decided that Elneny was better than Ramsey anyway

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

I disagree

Juventus sign Locatelli, which allows Arsenal to sign Ramsey back for the low low price of £15m and £200k pw!!!

5 Likes

Wasn’t there some genius talking about how great Locatelli was more than a year ago? Too bad we weren’t in for him then woulda had no competition for his signature…:sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeh that Arteta sure has a diamond eye, probably recommended Locatelli to Pep a year and a half ago

Arteta up in here reading my posts and crying every time I call him a dirt pounder lmaooooo :joy::joy::joy::joy:

You and Arteta would be BFF’s on here, not only do you share delusions of grandeur but you could bond over a boarderline sexual obsession with big granddaddy Wenger

1 Like

Typical American “ soccer fan” spotted him, you’d think it would have been a plain burger Scot :tada:.

3 Likes