Arsenal transfers 23/24

I feel like that’s how we should measure all our transfer dealings moving forward

That looks like my dear ol’aunt Mable but she had slightly darker beard

1 Like

Ur aunt Mable had a bangin ass body bruh :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Locatelli is Juventus bound. All this other talks about other clubs being involved are just smoke screens.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Manuel Locatelli

She had a pair of lungs on her that’s for sure .

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Manuel Locatelli

Well, he is not coming. Let’s hope Balogun is the real deal.

2 Likes

I’m sure there’ll be something in his contract that allows him to leave next summer (for a smaller sum than whatever his standard release clause is).

2 Likes

Wonder if it means Dortmund gave up their buyback or Sociedad bought it out?

2 Likes

Good point - Sociedad surely wouldn’t be allowed to simply give him a new contract that removes the buy-back clause. It’s either still there or they bought it out.

Bought out apparently :grin:

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/locatelli-in-xhaka-out-how-arsenal-line-up-2021-22/pbw9xl3tkgdv1nv3j0hngo4ft

Would be sick if it happened.

1 Like

That potential XI they mocked up in the article looks great but I just don’t trust Arteta. He’d probably do something goofy like a Gabriel-White-Holding backline, Tierney and Chambers as wing backs, Partey and Elneny with Locatelli in midfield for extra security.

5 Likes

:joy::rofl: So fucking true. I guess us layman’s will never understand his (Arteta’s) true genius

1 Like

The buy back is just an agreement between the two clubs really. It ultimately means nothing if the player decides not to go back there.

1 Like

Saves a click

14 Likes

That’s s quality side shame things never work out like this but that balance would be unreal. I’d probably start Pepe more frequently over one of Saka or ESR though over the course of the season.

2 Likes

Surprising as I really thought he was going to be on the move to somewhere.

1 Like