Manuel Locatelli

He’s only going to juve, but I wish you guys would get him. He’s grown a lot these past two years don’t want juve to strengthen their extremely shit midfield.

2 Likes

Fair play to Edu and Arteta for taking their shot. I don’t see it working but crazier things have happened.

3 Likes

I do agree Sassuolo are trying to put pressure on Juve but that’s not all bad for us.
For Sassuolo to do that then that means they’re not pleased with what Juve are proposing.
There’s always a chance that Juve may not have the funds to commit to what Sassuolo are asking. They could very turn elsewhere.

This is where you spend your Ramsdales. All fourty million of them.

At least we can actually offer money, Juve will want to add a player plus a cornetto and scoff when the offer gets thrown back in their face.

16 Likes

Make this fucking happen. I don’t care if it derails all our other transfer deals. Get Manny to the Emirates.

4 Likes

‘Loan with obligation to buy FC’

3 Likes

Does this scream Fabregas to others?

I feel if we manage to sign him we’ll probably spend every summer worrying about him leaving to go to Juve or Milan.

1 Like

He’d never come back here. We proper fucked him about. We tried to get a buyback clause when he left, he personally refused it.

We’re okay now with kessie/bennacer who are better than him, he was really unremarkable in his time here so we weren’t to know he’d come this good, but a 4-3-3 with kessie/Isma/locatelli would be good to watch…

Is Kessie going to sign an extension?

Would be a huge blow for Milan to lose him. I’m sure lots of big clubs will be interested either this summer or next.

I think he wanted 6m, we’ve offered 5.5m according to latest reports… fingers crossed. Yeah he’s our best player for sure.

1 Like

Finally some intent

This is some shit designed to extract maximum cash from Juventus from the Sassy FC owner here.

1 Like

Definitely agree that it seems very useful to include our names to push Juve, however could we hijack the deal by pulling a move like we did with Partey? 30m up front no payments might be more enticing to Sassuolo.

2 Likes

Does the boy wanna come here, though?

2 Likes

The cards are definitely stacked against us in regards to that. Italian kid probably wants to play for Juve. And of course we are an 8th place shit club with no European football. However we have Arteta’s ability to con players into believing we are the best club in the world, so maybe? Plus we can pay him handsomely.

5 Likes

I like you. You’re an eternal optimist :grin:

1 Like

With no knowledge of the player‘s personality and based off of my assumption that Italians would always chose to play in Italy over *name a country, if Juve can’t stumped up the cash, I reckon Locatelli rejects a move to Arsenal.

Don’t think I want him knowing he doesn’t want to play for us and preferred a different move altogether

2 Likes

Get Arteta in there to lie his socks off and convince him to come.

4 Likes

Preferred doesn’t mean doesn’t want to play for us, but I take your point.