Manuel Locatelli

Sounds like Sassuolo are lying about the bid. Charles was also told that no bid happened.

So weā€™re waiting for Juventus to sign Locatelli? Fuck me man this club :joy::sob::joy::sob:

When you really fancy a girl but donā€™t wanna lose your mate who also fancies her (although admittedly not as much) so you let him go for it first, not making any effort yourself, and they end up together/fucking and youā€™re like ā€œyeah well done mate nice oneā€ - Arsenal with loca

2 Likes

ā€œArsenal are waiting to see what happensā€ has been our modus operandi for quite some time.

6 Likes

Iā€™d take a guy signing for an 8th place team that wants to play for a 1st place team over a guy that actually wants to play for an 8th place team.

Iā€™m sure most of our signings would prefer a different move if they were on the table, itā€™s not this guyā€™s fault he has legit interest from a better team when Tierney and Partey didnā€™t.

If Juventus are still interested in 3 years time and he forced a move there then it means heā€™s been playing at a high level for us so Iā€™m not going to complain if the alternative is donā€™t sell Xhaka or sign someone worse.

2 Likes

Italians in the PL? Not so sure but either way I expect him to end up at Juve. Just using our name for more money.

2 Likes

Yeah last really good one was Zolaā€¦

I think Jorginho is underrated at Chelsea.

5 Likes

Yeah. But he is Brazilian ;).

He helps Kante do his thing, if he played for France I think theyā€™d win shit in a 4-3-3, freeing pogba up.

Balotelli was fine he just pissed away his talent. Other than that, how many top Italian players have come to England?

The quality of Italian talent that does come here is usually low level guys like Aquilani and Cutrone who are the epitome of mid table talent.

1 Like

Yeah Balo was incredible if he wanted to be but, not a patch on zola, and even though he did pretty well now and then for us in tournaments he wasnā€™t much in premier league at all

1 Like

Top Italian/Spanish/English players donā€™t need to go other Leagueā€™s, because everything they want they can get in Serie A/La Liga/Premier League. It are usually the lesser Gods have move, indeed.

1 Like

Why do clubs use our name given how irrelevant we have become? There are plenty of other English clubs that would entice more a frenzy in a player being linked.

Weā€™re definitely signing him.

1 Like

Could add that to the crest and pump up those kit sales :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Youā€™d think that the agents/BS Twitter guys/teams would throw out the Chavs or Man City to pump up the value.

1 Like

Iā€™m not that fussed if we miss out on him and get someone like Maddison.
Like a few others have said, there arenā€™t many Italian players that have done well in the PL since Zola and before that when Middlesborough had Vialli and Ravanelli.

Heā€™s played well for Italy but I donā€™t remember him being talked about before the Euros so is it more to do with him having a few good performances in recent games or were we interested in him anyway?

1 Like

He was quality before the Euros, great in Serie a also.

1 Like

We were name dropped in the commentary during the game yesterday as having reportedly put a bid in for the boy

1 Like

:rotating_light: #AFC | I have it on good authority that Locatelli is in London.