Manchester United

I’d imagine a lot of United fans there would be looking at him thinking he’s a right twat. You’d hope someone might even have a word.

No sense of decency.

The fact he was able to pose for that picture suggests that was pretty unlikely unfortunately.

You’d also imagine a shop agreed to print that as well.

Not sure if he’s posing or queueing for the kiosk.

I took it as the person behind him in the queue taking a photo of the bloke in front.

But I dunno, that’s just my initial interpretation.

As a foreign fan I don’t know what the shirt means. Can someone enlighten me? Something about a disaster? Same way United fans get offended when they’re called ManUre?

It’s about Hillsborough

Apparently he was arrested…

https://twitter.com/Big_Jim__Larkin/status/1665037077002551298

97 people died at Hillsbrough

A, okay, and the number is the amount of people that died? (edit: Jakey confirmed)

That’s fucked up to print indeed. Would hope someone twats this cunt for such a tasteless act

2 Likes

We really need to see his face. Hope he hasn’t got any kids.

1 Like

How was that even allowed to be printed? Did the staff in the shop not think “ah this is a bit much.” Unless he did it himself I guess.

Internet or a young person on printing who doesn’t know the context I’d imagine.

Not sure any charges would stick but anyway, his day was ruined in more ways than one.

https://twitter.com/ThomasClay3/status/1665035379219607553

2 Likes

Thoroughly deserved, what a dickhead.

2 Likes

Feels more like a good twatting in order rather than being arrested, but either way a dickhead.

Hopefully he was forced to watch united’s shite football from his holding cell.

1 Like

They should force him to walk the streets around Anfield with it on…see how long he thinks it was a good idea. Guarantee you he would never think of doing something like this ever again (also because he literally might be killed)

Wait, he was arrested? For words on a shirt?

That’s a terrible precedent… ban him, kick him out, tar and feather him , but the state arresting people for words
on a shirt is a slippery slope that never ends well.

2 Likes

“Public order offence”

https://twitter.com/metpoliceevents/status/1665029777676173320?s=46&t=2U6XWqnXYlWg-4shy9vWIA

I very much doubt that was only it. A dude who does shit like this isn’t particularly well in the head. Wouldn’t be shocked to find out there’s behind him being arrested.

I haven’t heard any mention of him doing anything else besides wearing that shirt.

Even Liverpool fans on RAWK are saying it was just the shirt that got him arrested.

When the dust settles, I hope he sees the error of his ways and it’s a step towards the eradication of tragedy chanting.

It’d even be something for him to meet the families of Hillsborough victims (although whether he’s deserving of an audience with them is another question altogether)

2 Likes

Because it was posted on the internet it counts as an offence lol, they can’t arrest him of it was seen in public.

Is that true?

Asking genuinely.

If so, I dread to think how offensive a statement can be adorned on clothing before anyone says anything back.