Manchester United

Eighth in the league in goal differential, sixth in XG differential.

2 Likes

Alex Crook on Talksport more or less said that since Andre Mariner didn’t give a penalty for a similar tackle on Felix in the Chelsea game on Saturday, which was a mistake, he (was the VAR) shouldn’t have given this one either. Such a pathetic argument by a pathetic United fan.

And what the fuck are they crying about. A club going for the quadruple cannot be affected by just 1 player being unavailable for just 4 games. Afterall they have the world’s best player in Rashford upfront.

3 Likes

It’s lovely to hear Crook whinging as he’s always negative about us.

1 Like

17 Likes

These United fans don’t have any shame, do they :joy:

5 Likes

How embarrassing. Next you’ll be telling me that their forums have threads solely dedicated to the referees’ agenda against their club.

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

What rock has their manager been living under?

“Of course you see Arsenal and they almost have a full squad available all the time.”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Uh, we’ve had key players out at various points. Jesus for months. And how about your players stop getting sent off.

2 Likes

The dude is a voyeur. Someone ought to compile a dossier.

4 Likes

Does that stat include all injuries.

Because not every player is equal in importance…

8 Likes

It would do.

1 Like

Yea there’s definitely a Chelsea caveat to be had here given they have 43 players.

7 Likes

There’s no need to bring us into whatever point he was making. An inaccurate point too.

I have very little sympathy when it comes to suspensions part. Casemiro has to be more accountable for his actions on the pitch.

4 Likes

Nothing is ever this guy’s fault. Bad results are always due to the players not following his instructions and broader struggles have to be caused by bad luck with injuries.

6 Likes

It’s certainly been his public persona that the players are to blame, injuries are to blame but he’s sure as shit not to blame.

I don’t even think he took any responsibility for that waxing they got at Liverpool which is just ridiculous.

For all the good stuff he did at Ajax, there are clearly games where you can sit players because of the talent disparity in the league. I’m not sure you can really get away with too much rotation in the PL. You just have to build the best squad you can, rotate when you can and ride your luck.

Edit:

James Benge coming in from the top rope with numbers. EtH is a clown for complaining about this.

13 Likes

IMG_20230315_213742

13 Likes

Also to add to this, we were without Emile Smith Rowe for 3/4th of the season - a player who scored 10 goals for us in PL last season, often from the bench.

That’s who he means in the first point.

5 Likes