Manchester United

Ah shucks.
Kindly delete your post so I can delete mine.

3 Likes

Who did you think James was talking about?

3 Likes

Shut up

1 Like

It is extremely obvious that the first player referred to in the post is Emile Smith-Rowe

3 Likes

The irony of the winning goal scored in “Fergie time” against Bournemouth, seems lost on most Man U supporters. :grinning:

@Trion I think he’s talking about Emile Smith-Rowe.

…just wanted to make sure you knew that.

4 Likes

Okay. Got ol’ baldy tagged - fucking ignoramus.

1 Like

Dime Bag is a clown. Don’t see how he is really doing anything special with such an expensive squad.

Imagine the crying this muppet would be doing if Rashford missed as much time as Jesus has.

3 Likes

Has Sabitzer been a complete bust for them? You’d have thought he’d be coming in to be starter for them but I keep seeing him on the bench and he’s such a passenger.

He’s just not very good, BundASSliga strikes again

5 Likes

Demolish old trafford and move to Wembley for two years. Mental take lol

Cue all the jokes about them being closer to their fans…

5 Likes

hahaha yeah what could go wrong

9 Likes

They could end up spending 100m on a winger from Ajax with a neck tattoo who is all sauce and no steak…oh wait. That already happened.

1 Like

Once Arsenal fans get hold of the said poll,

“Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Cunty MancCuntface.”

9 Likes

Voting fraud for the frauds by the frauds.

Knock it down and rebuild it in the desert.

All this moaning and whining by ETH recently is starting to feel a bit lame. He’s looking for excuses when he’s really not under any pressure. I wonder how he’d be when things aren’t going that well for him.

Anyway, it feels good to be the team others are talking about. Long may it continue.

3 Likes

After that win against Fulham in the FA Cup, you have to say that United are right back in the title race with just a tiny 19 point gap separating them from Arsenal

13 Likes