Manchester United

Lol

11 Likes

Haha!

So he’ll be out for the next 4 games right?

1 Like

Yes

United could drop into 5th with a loss at Newcastle after the break, depending on what Spurs and Newcastle do next weekend.

Their league fixture list is pretty soft but Ten Hag trying to juggle three competitions with a gassed team has some real implosion potential. If they advance to both FA Cup and Europa semis they will end up playing twice a week every single week until the end of the season and they already seem to be running out of steam.

4 Likes

You must have typed that with a smile on your face :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Gary Neville cancels his MNF appearance again”

Probably wise seeing as he would be the only person there

1 Like

I read it with a smile on mine.

1 Like

Just saw Casimeros red. I think it’s fair. He definitely didn’t mean it but outcome is the deciding factor anyway in my view. It wouldn’t have happened if the tackle was made in a controlled manner.

4 Likes

That is always a red, no idea how anybody can have a different opinion. The fact that he grazes the ball shouldn’t mean he can put in a leg breaker-follow through on the shins of the opponent.

6 Likes

Exactly. Not sure why people were getting caught up on intent. Intent is not required in order for something to constitute dangerous play.

3 Likes

Intent only makes things worse. Lack of intent doesn’t make a challenge better.

Lack of intent is just another way to say “He’s not that sort of player”.

United fans are convinced that the referees are conspiring against them and at this stage it’s “beyond obvious” the referees have it in for them lol

7 Likes

I know it’s so ridiculous lol

They’re just shit.

Now us on the other hand the refs are actually out to get :eyes:

8 Likes

Sabitzer’s challenge was much worse, and I don’t even think it was even given as a foul.

Fans mainly remember when decisions go against them, and they forget when it went in their favour :slight_smile:

Southampton are relegation favourites with one of the worst defensive records in the PL and before this game the only away clean sheet was against Bournemouth.

So despite Neville saying Man U will finish higher than us and win the title, they’re not making it very easy for themselves.

Perhaps Neville is a genius to say that it’s only our lack of injuries, decisions going our way, and opposition teams putting in poor performances, that we’re top of the league and if Man U had the same advantages, it would be them.
Or perhaps he’s just an idiot. :grinning:

Didn’t they literally beat Chelsea at the Bridge a couple of weeks ago, and kept a clean sheet too? :sweat_smile:

I need to go to Spec Savers.
But apart from that, Southampton are still useless. :grinning:

1 Like

15 Likes