Manchester United

Nah fuck it give it to him again, he’s delighted millions with his team this month.

15 Likes

He definitely wont win it for March :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

let them have it.
they need that to make up the numbers for a quadruple

heeeeeeey look they are mathematically gonna win the league, you know its true.

Gone from being in the title race a few weeks back to now being 16 points behind, albeit with a game in hand. Just shows how quickly things can change.

Redcafe and chill it is

1 Like

“But we didn’t have Casemiro”

2 Likes

and they wont for many more matches. It is almost like he doesnt wanna play with all of these red cards he is getting.

1 Like

Crucially, he will miss their FA cup game vs Fulham too. Hope the Cottagers can do them in that game and leave their season crumbling. Still think we might see them in the EL though which would be fun.

1 Like

haha title contenders

I cannot wait to hear from Gary Neville how a 0-0 with Southampton shows how United have the guts to finish above Arsenal.

9 Likes

they had ten men, showed real guts to get a point at home to the Saints

this is what he will say

1 Like

Does the suspension carry over to the cup?

Have United entered the title race yet ?

1 Like

never entered they were automatically in it regardless of position i think.

Ludicrous to let Liverpool off the hook this weekend. :rofl:

Don’t care about the red card, they should have enough in them to beat Southampton at OT with their best team.

The genius ETH who rejuvenated United and got them dangerous again sits 2 points above Spurs who’s manager is on the brink of the sack and wanted out by large sections of spurs fans

7 Likes

Well done for keeping a clean sheet this week. Progress.

2 Likes

“Well United, without Casemiro really had to focus and play to the plan. And they did that. They were excellent with ten men. Arsenal? Well, they scored three goals but Fulham were so poor, so how much did we really learn? Arsenal were lucky, I don’t think they were that good and United will certainly still finish above them.”

^ this seems plausible

1 Like

All domestic cups, not European.