Manchester United

Phil Jones GIFs | Tenor

Goonersworld • View topic - Phil Jones

3 Likes

looks like a gurning muppet, that is pretty much all i remember. Says a lot that you remember his faces more than his gameplay.

Always looked like Stan Laurel to me.

1 Like

Hmmm, kinda like all the United goals in the first game came from counter-attacking despite being dominated in general play.

ETH really can’t argue with the stats, basically 60/40 possession and 4x as many shots. Also cutbacks are usually considered good play lol

1 Like

Eh, what kind of shots did your guys have Erik you fucking numpty?

2 Likes

What the fuck does he call a free header from four yards or Eddie’s other redirection from five yards? Or does that not count because there was a cutback in the buildup beforehand.

Becoming the new Klopp with these excuses

The first Eddie goal doesnt count cuz Bissaka is asleep.

The 2. Goal is just a mistake by Eriksen. Saka had nothing to do with it.

The 3. Goal is just a cutback therefore doesnt count as cutbacks are for loosers only.

Ten Twat = Oleh Gunna Freestyle

8 Likes

It’s all good Erik, your underlying numbers are g…

Respectball, Rashford and inshallah.

3 Likes

Rashford is looking proper hench these days, the guy has put on a lot of muscle and it’s working out for him

@GC-Maniac do you dare go against Arsenal Legend Thierry Henry? :slight_smile:

I’d disagree with his contention that United went toe to toe with us when we had 4-5 times as many shots and recorded an unmatched number of touches in their box for the entire season so far, of any team in any single match.

3-2 flattered them, we outclassed them.

13 Likes

Ten Fraud

We were the much better side I think so too. Imagine how Ten Hag will have them play when he is there as long as Arteta is at Arsenal. :slight_smile:

However, Henry is absolutely right Ten Hag is a “genius”. His Ajax tenure is simply great work which not many if any other then a Pep could have achieved. This and how quickly he turned things around for United after taking over an absolute shambles of a disjointed team post-Ole and Ragnick. Legends like Henry can see quality when it is in front of them.

“I will be honest, I am a big fan of Ten Hag and I like him very much. He is the coach I recommended to [club president, Joan] Laporta after Koeman got sacked at Barca. He is a genius."

Henry calling Ten Hag a genius. :slight_smile:

You’ve got a serious problem with hero worship, between Ten Hag and Musk.

You can add Thierry Henry and Bergkamp to the list as well. :slight_smile:

Henry puts the cones out for Martinez though.

1 Like

Martinez is just a pawn in the game. That’s okay.

Pretty positive someone said this quote was fake. Not surprised MEN picked it up as factual though.

2 Likes