Manchester United

Fernandes is legit one of the scummiest players I’ve ever seen. That incident where he got tackled and then kicked out at Gabriel’s arm. He does snide, cowardly bullshit like this every fucking game.

And De Gea going down like a sack of shit pretending he’d suffered severe head trauma / broken shoulders from light contact.

We so deserved to win that game. Justice was done. Those fuckers put back in their place.

11 Likes

That shit late in the game where he hit a long ball somewhere around Rashford(lol), took some steps back without looking, crashed Xhaka and fell on the floor like his bell was rung. :rofl:

For a moment I thought they were gonna VAR that shit.

Even that other twat De Gea:

Losers.

3 Likes

LMAO. Another one. :wastebasket:

4 Likes

22 Likes

Absolutely pathetic

1 Like

I don’t get why the Man U supporters keep going about Casemiro.
Is he that good he would have turned them from having hardly any shots on target to out scoring us?
It shows how far they have fallen when they have turned into a one man team.

1 Like

Our win doesnt count apparently. Keep getting told Casemiro would have given them all 3 points.

Their downfall will be hilarious. I honestly cant see the big difference to the Oleh Gunnar Freestyle days to this park the bus counter Heisenberg twat.

3 Likes

Casemiro out was always gonna be the excuse.
Meanwhile, we played them off the park with Sambi fucking Lokonga at Old Trafford and according to Samuel Luckhurst their staff even admitted they were lucky to win that one.

They’re honestly pathetic. They don’t want to accept that they’re far away from competing and even though they have one of the most expensive squads in football history.
They’re already planning to get the Norwich scarves out next game.

All I’ll say, they actually were more of a threat last season at the Emirates with that moron Ralfie and a 60 year old Ronaldo leading the line.

1 Like

Superb bit of straw clutching, that.

1 Like

Lmao, di we convert Khabib to an Arsenal fan?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnu7gKEsuwV

I swear he is Man Utd fan but he is filming our goal and our fans. :rofl:
Certainly not something you’d do as Man Utd fan after getting you pants pulled down at stoppage time.

Haha, I hope OA gets a fresh influx of young Gooners who would care for such stuffs (@JakeyBoy) as much as you do.

2 Likes

I know a Man Utd fan who does and sent it to me. :rofl:

Edit: Doing some digging, it sounds like he doesn’t support a team. Just a fan of football.

1 Like

Fuck these little bitches. Cry baby knuckle draggers weren’t so up in arms when we had the same excuses. What about Rooney cheating to end our unbeaten run?

Fucking tepid cunts.

4 Likes

That was always the worst thing about Ferguson making their bums into world-beaters back in the day.

They’d think every one of their players was best in the world at their position

Anderson over Cesc :nauseated_face:

Darren Gibson world-beater shouts.

Remember when they thought Januzaj was better than Gnabry

3 Likes

funny thing is I used to only think this about the Phil Jones’ of the lot… lately I’ve begun to think that it probably applies to half the class of 92 and the likes as well :sweat_smile: funnily, nowadays the one I doubt the least out of the bunch is actually probably Beckham? idno, makes you wonder anyway.

Phil Jones! Fuck me. He’s still at United isn’t he?

Hahah, we were talking about him yesterday. Someone googled it to make sure he still is there.
We were shocked to find out he has a fucking Style of Play section on Wikipedia.

Phil Jones. :rofl:

I feel bad for the guy.
If not for injuries, he would have had at least a Smalling-esque career.

1 Like

Never forget his defensive midfielder MASTERCLASS at the Emirates in the golden days of 2013. Sir Alex made him look like a footballer with something about him. Insane lel.

One of my most hated players of all time. Fuck him

1 Like