Manchester United

That wasn’t a real quote lol

1 Like

He talked a lot of shit anyways

I saw the Neville podcast. Didn’t hear him say anything that bad to be fair.

He still thinks City will win the league mind you but he gave us proper props finally.
His reasoning behind choosing City was that they’ve done it 4 times the past 5 years, which probably means they’re the worst team to hunt us down. I think that’s fair.

What he said last week about us finishing 3rd was just him getting carried away as Man Utd guy. They all were, the twats. That was proper bullshit and discrediting our work. I think beating City probably gave them to much hopium.

Anyway, I think he finally saw it today though. He compared this Arsenal side to the one he used to play against. That’s no small compliment, especially coming from him.

I think when we face City in February, that’s when the last people who don’t think we’ll do it will be converted.

Of course it isn’t! I made it up.

Your now being mistaken for Gary Neville. How’s that sitting with you. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I used to work at Essex District Court on the east side. I’ve been called worse.

Man United are what they are, top 4 but not a contender.

63-12 touches Arsenal’s way inside the penalty areas, Arsenal are currently a substantially better football side.

United are making steps in the right direction though.

2 Likes

4 Likes

:arteta3:

Morons

6 Likes

Anyone got any videos of that Goldsomething United fan?

1 Like
2 Likes

I know how rival fans felt about AFTV now

4 Likes

This guy isn’t even a United fan apparently and that isn’t his real name. Its all an act

There’s more chance of Man U finishing outside the top four than winning the title.
If it weren’t for a run of beating relegation teams and a dodgy win over Man City they’d be about fourteen points off top place.

I’d have us, Man City and Newcastle top three, then any of Chelsea, Liverpool, spurs or Man U for the other CL place.

They were simply deluded if they thought they were challenging for the title, rather than the top four trophy.

4 Likes

Day starting fantastically at work chatting about this game. They’re genuinely insufferable cunts.

Lol, they’re so predictable. Just wrapped up my chat with a Man Utd supporter at work.

Chat started fairly decent, he was complementary of Arsenal and he said Arsenal are gonna do it this season, but it slowly turned into a mess. He kept praising Erik ten Hag and shat on his players, like all of them. It really got under my skin.
I pretty much called him out on it as a week or so ago their players was best of everything, now they’re shit. He started making excuses about ten Hag making them better. I told him he was the one that brought Antony, Weghorst and Eriksen(didn’t realize they have beef with him, lol) so if they’re shit it’s partly his fault.
Started crying about it more. Said Erik ten Hag will win them the league. I told him that at the end of the day the football Man Utd are playing this season is no different to the football Conte played last season with Kane/Son working their magic up front and now Rashford doing the same for them, and you saw how it is now at Spurs. He didn’t know what to fucking say after that.

They have the best LB in the league so it was very curious to see him get absolutely tortured by Saka. Would expect more from Roberto Carlos / Maldini / Ashley Cole reborn

8 Likes

I still stand that he actually played well(especially the first half) but Saka was on a whole different level last night. That kid is unbelievable.

Btw, hear this take:

These guys were hyping their defence like they were invincible. We shipped them 3 goals, lol.

Can’t take any of them seriously because they will purposely throw such comments to be in the limelight.