Manchester United

Master stroke by Ronaldo. Saving his boy hood club by sacrificing himself with that interview and subsequent departure of United.

5D chess by the legend

United playing so much better without him :slight_smile:

Yeah, this is like the 18th time you’ve posted basically the exact same thing lol

Messi rekking your boys in the WC is playing with your head man.

6 Likes

Goddamn that movie is good.

1 Like

Ten Hag got these guys back on track quicker than I could have imagined. 9 points off us, 4th now.

Proper manager and coach.

1 Like

You seem delighted

7 Likes

Ten Hag tricky reds really cooking. One point off title contenders City.

@Forever called it early

1 Like

Big tests vs City at home and Us at the Emirates coming up, that’ll tell us truly how far they’ve come.

They’ve played a game more than City, the team they beat today at home is in contention for worst in the league and they also spent over 200m this offseason.

They’re not exactly plucky underdogs.

2 Likes

But their coach is a genius for not playing an aging striker who didn’t fit his system.

1 Like

Man Uts fans getting out of the cave of shame.

Had a couple of them follow the recent pattern of Man Utd people siding with Arsenal for the league. They now seems to be barely holding themselves not to burst tears of joy after our draw and throw the subtle dig at Arteta.

They’re close to bringing back the “second half of the season, we’re doing the title charge” meme.

I will enjoy the upcoming humbling incredibly much. I will be there no matter what.

I know I said in the other thread I’m rooting for Chelsea to beat City vut I’m City all the way when they face these cunts. I want Haaland to break fucking records and piss on their grave when he faces them.

Rather a draw in the City v. Chelsea fixture.

1 Like

Do Terminators urinate? Do they even have genitals?

You do realise how close Liverpool have lost titles by too City.
You don’t get the luxury challenging them for a title of wishing them points.

2 Likes

Didn’t see them last night but generally have been underwhelmed by them.

My hate for Man Utd runs too deep.

See where that gets you in May. Be Liverpool fans who got caught in that trap last season. Same with tonight’s game.
Win them two games and see how the mood is in the City camp.
Lose these two and see how things are. Guarantee our camp will be bouncing. Easiest solution don’t watch.

2 Likes

Here we go! How long do we give them before they get the Norwich scarves out?

1 Like

makes me laugh that somehow in some circles we might not win the EPL but these schmucks could be contenders for the title

Meanwhile at Arsenal:
“Champions League qualification should be a consequence of our season, not the goal”

Wenger has so much blood in his hands making that Top 4 trophy a thing.

2 Likes

Yep. He managed to convince me Arsenal fans that the top 4 was so important when we only had 4 good teams in the league lol

3 Likes