Manchester United

Lol these shitkickers still have a negative goal difference (-2). Would be nice if they draw with Spurs this week although I’d enjoy a loss for either side too.

4 Likes

All outcomes are satisfactory but spuds are a more serious threat so a united win is the best of good results.

2 Likes

Man U v spurs is the only fixture where I support Man U.
There is no fixture where I’ll support spurs.

10 Likes

Only time I can remember in my lifetime was 98/99 last game of the season when we needed a Spurs result for us to still win the title

1 Like

Spurs and Chelsea in their next two. All I see is dropped points.

As somebody not from London, my disdain for United far supersedes my strong dislike of Spurs.

Two draws would be lovely.

1 Like

Lol

I start to see flashes of how Ajax played under Ten Hag and I miss it dearly.

Ten Hag will have them up and running very soon again. It was the best game I have seen United play in years.

Conte was made out to look like a mug tonight

Come on you reds. :grinning:

They will get pumped by Chelsea next so couldnt care less about their win. Glad Conte ball got found out yet again.

3 Likes

I’d take a draw in that game tbf. Hate both Chelsea and Ya-nitid

4 Likes

A draw in that game is perfect for us. Means Chelsea drop 4 points over a few days and United will still be a minimum of 7 points behind us, potentially 10 if we win at Southampton.

Would be pretty good if our rivals just kept on drawing with each other all season tbh.

3 Likes

United looked really good, but we know they’re due a fall soon. Probably Sunday.

Hopefully a draw on the weekend and we do the business at Southampton.

9 above Chelsea
10 above United

If that happens by Sunday night it’ll be fantastic.

5 Likes

Spurs made them look good. You can see they’re still an unbalanced mishmash of players, few of which fit Ten Hag’s system.

3 Likes

Martinez proving those English pundits to be complete twats not knowing what they are talking about. Despite his height Kane was in his pocket and he has been playing rather well, almost right off the bat.

I said it before, often it is not a matter of buying 11 new players but having a proper coach. And Ten Hag made half of those United players feel like new signings so far.

6 Likes

Yeah there no real doubt that Martinez is a talent.

3 Likes

United are becoming more of a problem. They definitely need to strengthen their attack but Casemiro is a class above in midfield for them and Martinez looks an excellent piece of business.

ETH definitely moulding this team now

5 Likes

Let’s hope for this season they still face enough rough patches in getting used to his style, that they miss top 4.

United in the top 4 with a coach who actually has his head screwed on could be dangerous again.

3 Likes

They looks great at home and dog shit away. Not convinced to be honest and am more worried about Chelsea. Spurs are on the slide. Kane, Son and Conte will not be there in 18 months and they won’t replace any of them adequately.

Lol these are the same dogshit side that drew at home with the Barcodes.

Game raising twats. We’ve got nothing to worry about when it comes to ManUre.