Manchester United

My only interest is finishing above spurs but if that doesn’t happen, I don’t want to see them anywhere near the top.
But also, Man City winning means one of our main rivals, Man U, don’t overtake us.

I don’t like Man City but I despise spurs, Man U and Chelsea far more.

2 Likes

Aren’t city a rival at this moment. City would goabove us if we drop anything tomorrow. United won’t regardless of the weekend results.

I think most people feel longer term United are more a rival this season with both of us fighting for top 4.

I’d love it to be City though and fighting for the title with them.

I just can’t get too excited about that after a 7 game sample size and our only game against the top 6 we lost 3-1.

Maybe if we get minimum 4 points from Spurs and Liverpool I’ll start to believe more.

2 Likes

Yeah I think we are still some way off City and don’t see us being genuinely in the title race, plus I want to be absolutely sure that Spurs don’t come close to winning the title either. There’s also the fact that I fucking hate United more than any other team in football so any game they play I’ll be hoping they lose.

So yeah, for me, it’s City all the way.

7 Likes

I can’t back the biggest system cheating club in the history of English football and see how it’s possible to catch up with a club being able to become more powerful by gaining more success.

A bit of a bold claim when Arsenal literally bought their way back into the top flight :wink:

Nah, that isn’t true.

This is good watch

Its so disappointing looking back on this game and how we dropped points.
They are such a bad side, we should have beat them comfortably, our performance makes it even worse.

3 Likes

could be a chance to do a self checking
When you are winning you cannot see the problems

3 Likes

As long as we win the PL losing to small park the bus teams will become irrelevant in the end.

4 Likes

Awkward

1 Like

That’s big that they’ve charged him. A sizeable amount of people were speculating that he’d be back playing for United soon as he started following his ex on Instagram…

Now officially being remanded in custody it looks until his November court date.

1 Like

They really are a desperate bunch arent they. Look how the inbreds surround the ref.

9 Likes

In fairness, it looks like the goal should have stood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was worth the gamble.