Manchester United

Sounds like games are off so theh have time to regroup

Not sure if you have heard the rumblings on the grape vine that is sort of the news but it’s just a large number of people talking about the potential possibility that there might not be any football being played over this weekend when the football was originally scheduled to be played but it might not now because Her Late Majesty, The Queen has passed away, yesterday in her beloved Highlands which is also known as Scotland whereby a few of our members are from.

Maybe.

2 Likes

Bro there is no football we have to mourn.

Has it been confirmed

Not yet I imagine they’re meeting now or soon

Surely its too late now. Imagine All the foreign fans have travelled hours and spend thousands of pounds to go to games this week.

I already made the matchday thread draft.

It’s too late

8 Likes

:joy: good one

Shits me Sociedad can do what we can’t.

Lol

4 Likes

They played against Socidad, sitting 9th in the league (2-1-1), and we played against Zurich, a Swiss league team. Yes we won but we did not really do a much better job than them be honest.

Yes we did. Winning is much better than losing.

9 Likes

Or a draw even

i meant the performance

So are you saying we shouldn’t laugh at Man United? Because I’m not sure that is something I can manage.

3 Likes

I don’t expect that too many watched both games. Did you? If no what’s the point of the question other than to put Arsenal down.

The first English club to lose a match under the reign of King Charles III.

History made.

1 Like

probably I am not that kind of a person… for Spuds, ok, I understand…

I watched the highlights of the United game…
even I did not watch their whole game, and be frank, did we play great and impressive football against Zurich… the great fucking FC Zurich yesterday? Nope.

On my original post (this topic), I just said we did not really do a better job (I forgot to put the word “performance” but mentioned the “win”) than them. How did I put our club down?

I disagree. I think we did an excellent job suffocating the opposition and holding on to the ball. What we didn’t do well was kill the game off by finishing chances. The defensive errors seem to also be a weekly occurrence.

If we can improve on finishing and keep clean sheets we’ll be a dangerous team to face.

Not saying you, @KITN , but I just feel like it is pretty double standard when seeing some comments…
It was a “good” game against Zurich by winning 2-1, but then I heard numbers of people trying to discredit Ozil’s performance against Ludogrets because they were a bad team, players were farmers…

We pretty much sent out 3/4 of our starting 11 and our first half was good, but can we say we were good in the 2nd half? We even put Saka, Ode, Jesus and Zinchenko in the game and still… other than wasteful upfront, I was not satisfied of our overall performance.

4 Likes