Manchester United

I guess making them run 13k (and he ran it himself too along side the players) after that defeat, is reaping the rewards for them. 4 wins in a row.

Managed huge egos quite well too and took Ronaldo’s ego a notch down.

Anthony looks like a tidy player tbf

better be for 100m

1 Like

Yep, that’s what did it lol surely isn’t anything to do with spending over 200m in the window to add to a squad that had 120m spent on it last summer after finishing 2nd.

7 Likes

Spending you can do all you want.

Team cohesion, passion and fighting for your club manager and each other is not done by spending.

It’s done by coaching and Ten Hag knows how to do it.

Maybe the running did something good. More so than bad in any case.

Come on Bavin, if it’s just about spending other teams would be first and not us :slight_smile:

Winning games helps, lets see it after they lose a few games

Sure

But they started winning after losing their first two

And one with 0-4 at that

Says something

Sure, it isn’t all about spending but when two teams are very close in all other areas, then a spending advantage might be the difference-maker between them.

You can have all those intangibles but the players still need to be of a certain ability otherwise it jist won’t work. Chuck me on the right today for United instead of Anthony and I don’t score that goal.

I’ve got nothing against ETH, apart from him currently managing a cunthole club, I just think United are starting to become a bit underrated in terms of the position they’ve come from.

They were 2nd 2 years ago and have spent 320 million since, not exactly paupers fighting their way back from destitution.

1 Like

United are shit and ten Hag is a shit cunt.

4 Likes

What is the difference between this and Ole ball? Can someone pls tell me? This playstyle is not sustsainable.

3 Likes

There was no cohesion or fight in those first two losses. Getting it together against us/pool is nothing to get excited about and they weren’t great in other 2 wins…will see if it lasts or not

2 Likes

Especially when 2 massive VAR decisions favoured them and affected the overall result in both games

they can fuck right off and take Paul Tierney with them.

Now I’ve slept on it.

I really still can’t stand these fucking cunts. Bothers me we lost like that yesterday, feels too familiar.

3 Likes

A Midlands Gooner was telling me some of his Gooner mates got attacked on a train back from the game by some Mancs.

Horrible set of fans.

You never get that with City. Win, lose or draw there, it’s always a safe journey home

True Manchester United showed up

5 Likes

TEN HAAG MASTERCLASS ! aint gonna lie he looks like a crystal meth addict the way his mouth moves.

Only just realised that they lost last night :arteta3:

Really hope they suffer another defeat at Palace this weekend

3 Likes

They would have lost had games been going ahead, guaranteed.

Can’t see it being played.