Manchester United

I like Cesc when he played in the deeper role. When he first broke though. Easier on the eye better dribbler and a lot quicker. As a teenage sensation. ,funny enough young cesc was rated a bit more than Xavi and Iniesta back then. … it would have been valid. But about fabregas I can’t really blame Wenger for putting him further forward in the long term . The stats say it all :laughing:. And he that point didn’t have the physical requirements to play higher up the pitch. Pressing & wing overloads.

3 Likes

I remember watching that game live and losing my mind when Mike Dean was being Mike Dean and then celebrating when Arshavin scored a golazoo.

But yeah, F Man U. Wish they would struggle for the next 20 years.

2 Likes

Probably has been answered a lot of times but I never knew why or who was Arshavin pointing at? Fergie? Eboue looks really uncomfortable trying to calm Arshavin down.

~200m spent - surprisingly decent window for them in the end, bastards.

Hopefully the eredivisie triplets flop.

1 Like

The issue is never with the personnel.
The issue is about the United ego and trying to fix the issue asap; on top of Managerial disasters.

3 Likes

Bunch of mismatched players that don’t fit the manager’s particular style.

3 of the signings are under 24 and 2 of those played under ETH already.

Casemiro was world class at Madrid and fixes a big problem in their midfield (still need two more imo). Eriksen gives some depth.

I think people underrate their business because they’ve been so scattergun all summer. Seems to have worked out in the end by throwing big dollar around.

4 Likes

The Ronaldo saga will be interesting to watch. They can’t keep him on the bench.

Europa League will give him a chance to pad his stats

With such a massive ego, an unhappy Ronaldo could be quite a disruptive influence and ruin their season so let’s hope he stays.

1 Like

This is what I’m hoping for.

1 Like

Ronaldo’s smart, he’ll make peace til Jan and get out to a club in the CL knockouts and go win it.

Not playing loads for United means he can keep fit and rest for the WC.

He can polish his Zimmer frame while sitting on the bench.

Hopefully CR7 is toxic and spoils that applecart…

1 Like

If these cunts win they go from 12th to 5th and would be right back in the mix for top 4

They were never out of that mix though to be fair.

3 Likes

Based on talent and stature I agree, but after two disastrous losses, it seemed for a minute they would struggle this season.

G Nev in a spot of bother :grinning:

What did he say?

According to my rudimentary investigation skills this is it. Can’t see how they can prove anything here.