Manchester United

It could get ugly quick for Ten Hag if he can’t beat Brentford next week. Liverpool after that.

2 Likes

If you give Ten Hag time he will have United win the league. Maybe next season.

It’s been one game after taking over at a club in absolute disarray. The hyperbole towards him is funny :ozil:

I said it before and I will say it again. Happy to have him back at Ajax as I don’t feel this new guy at all.

This is the PL we’re talking about. He ain’t winning the league next season despite how much they “trust” the process.

Only way that happens is if Pep and Klopp both leave next summer, I can see one go but I doubt it’ll be both.

5 Likes

I said maybe. Point being anyway, we are one :joy: league game in and what I read on the internet is just hilarious.

Now when we look at Arteta. Boy had plenty of time to do things his way and still managed to throw away 4th spot and CL football :man_shrugging:t4:

Oh I see, that’s what it’s about.

4 Likes

:arteta2:

Conte’s 3-4-3 would’ve been so perfect for Man Utd with their current personnel.
Should have hired him last season. Get the most out of this core, perhaps win the a couple trophies and then do a rebuild.

3 Likes

Wonderful that they didn’t.

Entitled fan base deserves to have them flounder for several more seasons.

As @shamrockgooner posted, it’s good when these cunts lose.

5 Likes

Same fanbase bigged up Ole and tried to act like LvG and Mou were bums.
Long may the trophy drought continue.

1 Like

They have to move on.

Well at least they showed Frenkie what he is missing out on :ramsdale:

5 Likes

‘frenkie decided to forget about what we owe him to stay because manu made him feel sick to his stomach’

ETH’s unwillingness to sign anybody he hasn’t personally coached or observed many times in the Eredivisie is baffling and raises a bunch of red flags. This approach is just so incredibly limiting in terms of recruitment. Even if United’s scouting infrastructure is so terrible that they just can’t be relied upon for anything, you’d think that he would be able to identify at least some other players in the entire world of football with the technical and physical requirements for his playing style.

Fuck me, they’re scraping now aren’t they.

1 Like

Is this for real? Surely not?

1 Like

Did you miss the news in the morning? It’s true. They want him as backup apparently.
Not a bad signing for depth tbf.

It’s an issue with United entire set up. Coaches across Europe always work under organised set ups that let them coach. He’s basically a manager now and a managers instinct is to seek players he knows he can trust.

Ultimately this is just another in the long line of issues United face.

They turned down Conte who at least could have got more out of this team with his 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 approach. Average midfielders like Fred and McTominay would have their dlaws

3 Likes

The risk with such moves is that they’re undoubtedly his players. If they don’t perform and become part of the problem their fans will have no problem turning on him and he’ll be gone by December.

Anyway, they’ll beat Brentford next week.

Think I saw this tweet or one like it earlier today but expected it to be bs. Honestly if Arsenal went for him for depth I would be going mad.

The problem with that is that a new manager comes in, he wants his own players, the old one have to go, etc, and you are in a vicious circle.

2 Likes