Manchester United

Ah I remember when that was our fans :grin:

2 Likes

I feel like I am watching a repeat of the 2013–2014 season when Moyes was hired.

The manager is not ready for this level.

Players don’t respect the new manager.

United needed a midfielder, spent the whole window chasing Alcantara and the manager ended up with his former player for an exorbitant amount.

United need a midfielder, spent the whole window chasing De Jong and the manager ends up with his former player for an exorbitant amount.

What makes you say that? I’m not disagreeing, I haven’t paid much attention.

Just Ronaldo. I am taking some creative freedom with a couple of the points.
This United squad doesn’t have the kind of players who have earned the right to disrespect the likes of Moyes & ETH, compared to Persie, Ferdinand back in the days

1 Like

I remember being at The Hawthorns when it happened with our fans. It’s horrible to witness.

I think that was fans who’d got to the point of passionately wanting the manager gone after 17 years. It’s impressive that United can reach the same level after just one game.

5 Likes

4 Likes

The most damning thing about this EtH is project is that they’re not really serious about it.

How do you do a rebuild with guys like Ronaldo, De Gea, Varane, Eriksen(who they just signed), Maguire, Fred, Lindelof and even Bruno who’ll be 28 in September.

That’s a bunch of key players that are either past their best or should be in their prime.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is Score Hero Ball. Eriksen on the other hand was class.

I really hope they fail to sign a CM, going nowhere fast with Fred and McTominay as CM midfield options.

3 Likes

United’s future line up lol

Scouting meeting:

IMG-20220808-WA0008

6 Likes

That’s a pretty strong team. In fact, they may have an outside chance of winning the league, next season, in the Championship.

1 Like

Love how it just says “Gea” :joy:

4 Likes

Leicester have got a better first team than that.

1 Like

Snotbag United

2 Likes

why are you gea

‘because that his name’

Adidas are just clowning them.

1 Like

Was wondering when Guendouzi signed for them :stuck_out_tongue: