Manchester United

I would be too. Needs to step up.
Lost count how many times he attended a take-om, actually managed a bit of an opening only for him to not pull the trigger, dribble his way into getting surrounded before passing it to Dalot who put a shit cross in.

7 Likes

Bakayo emerged from the low point of Euro 2020 a better player.

Marcus & Jadon…? Not so much. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

We’re talking about a special talent here though.
Respectfully Rashford and Sancho are not on that level, and never will be.

2 Likes

Those two actually took shit pens poor saka because of them had all the pressure

1 Like

1 Like

Im not a huge Rashford fan but imo talent-wise Sancho is at least Saka’s level if not even more so.

:sweat_smile:

20 Likes

I feel like bunda made Sancho look better than he is. Since playing for manU he has looked very average with sprinkles of good stuff here and there

1 Like

Most of my friends are Man Utd fans. Hated it back then, fucking love it now.

6 Likes

Perhaps it’s his connection with Nelson but at times he reminds me of him. Just ineffective.
I will say there have been games where Sancho looked great. I don’t recall great games from Nelson, in fact, I don’t even recall great moments, lol.

It’s only one game but when they chose ETH, I said he was the wrong manager for the Man U job, especially in the position they’re in and should have got Conte to replace OSG.

He did a great job at Ajax and was allowed several seasons to build a side but at Man U he’s only going to be given a few games to sort them out before their supporters and ex players will be criticising him.

It’s funny to watch because it’s so predictable but made worse because their transfer window has been underwhelming and they’ve got the worst squad of players since before Ferguson was there.

Unless they make some significant signings they’re going to be nowhere near the CL places and nearer mid table.

2 Likes

4 Likes

My man was stuck like this or with his arms crossed all game.

Have Ya-nitid lost an opening game at home in the past in the PL?

That club has a deep rooted rot going on. Makes me thankful Arteta came in and addressed that for our club.

8 Likes

“I would’ve beaten Sparta Rotterdam 4-0 by this time, I’m out of ideas”

4 Likes

Terrible touchline swag

2 Likes

Alpha Arteta would never. Looks like a stud ok the touchline. Dressed very expensively as well. A sign of undeniable class.

This is how you do it:

1 Like