Manchester United

I refuse to not laugh at them being shit on account of us also being shit.

6 Likes

Laugh as much as you please. It’s just really sad to me that after all the Ole at the wheel talk we find ourselves in a similar predicament. It’s almost unfathomable.

I will. But not because you said so.

2 Likes

Well the year Wenger left they finished second.

Wut

United fans on Scott McTominay…

He’s proven me and a lot of other posters wrong. Surely he’s up there as one of the best current central midfielders in the league. I mean the competition currently isn’t great with the dearth of world class midfielders at the moment but he’s more than held his own in the league while others have wilted.

They don’t learn do they. Bang average

6 Likes

I am afraid that these cunts who I despise on par with Spurs might overtake us anytime now. For how bad they are playing they are now only 3 points behind us.

The state we are in :facepalm:

2 Likes

And the pricks are in the next round of the League Cup.

Ouch

EDIT: 9 games into Wan-Bissaka’s Premier League career at United and it’s pretty much as expected. Monster tackling numbers but he offers little going forward. Ball often finds him in attacking positions and he’s unable to contribute. Hinders United somewhat.

1 Like

I wonder of the Glazers and the Kroenkes are friends and share notes on how to preside over the wrecking of great English football clubs.

Wouldn’t be so bad if they had a flying FB at LB.

Luke Shaw is distinctly average, if they had any sense they’d sign the likes Tagliafico

AWB does need to contribute more in that area though, may come with time.

12 Likes

Wan-Bissagna :wenger: :arteta: :poldi:

3 Likes

Who

Looks like even with their massive revenues they are struggling or at the very least being massively mismanaged.

It’s a product of the Glazers takeover. United won’t be right financially until they’re gone I don’t think.

2 Likes

well the article doesn’t speculate at all in what a rise in net debt atm really means for United and it might be worth mentioning that rightly so because that’s more complicated than debt=bad, it might not really mean anything if they have long term outgoings that are about to end, better deals about to be signed, they assume lack of CL is an anomaly, they invest to get back into higher annual profits, change in wage policy bla bla economics crap and so forth. It might of course also mean that they’re struggling as you say.

1 Like

I read something about them being fine financially for now least, prolonged absence from the CL will eventually catch up to them but they are just so ridculously profitable that it’s hard to see them falling on hard times despite the Glazers saddling them with the debt they have.