Manchester United vs. Arsenal (PL)

Yup, Xhaka celebrates his club captaincy by passing straight to Rashford who scores after 12 minutes.

13 games undefeated, 13 years undefeated.

2 Likes

Based on our away form in recent years and our last away league game at Wankford as well as our poor run at Old Trafford you’d have to say our chances of victory are slim.

The only thing that can save us is if Emery has had them drilling a hard defensive press all week which is not very probable.

You can almost guarantee that our highest paid player won’t make a start and even if he’s on the pitch we won’t notice him.

1 Like

6-0 Arsenal. At least. Fuck these cunts.

1 Like

Half their squad missing and in terrible form.

Perfect timing for us to turn their fortunes as is tradition.

Wonder which of their youngster will get a Fifa game mode because of this game

Normally a game to not expect much from, other than some dodgy penalty call against us (I still can’t put that Rooney dive against Sol out of my mind); however, suddenly this is a game where we should come away with 3 points so there is a bit of pressure/scrutiny on this
 I fear we will fail at the last hurdle and come away with a draw, but this is an important test.

1 Like

3-0 to the gÄnners. This will FINALLY be the year we take all 3 points at the Old Toilet :giroud2:

No one can. Even VAR would have called that a pen seeing as Mike Riley controls that too, the pussy

1 Like

Good news. With Granit Shitter newly confirmed as our first choice captain we’re on safe ground after all!

As it stands now that wouldn’t get over ruled by VAR this season.

This is a very long read. But a great one. This is why the subscription is worth it haha

1 Like

What is the best option?
We thrash them and Solskjaer is sacked then they get Allegri?
Or we get thrashed and Emery will be sacked then we get Allegri?

You do not want Allegri. Arsenal do not have the players for him.

Though I have to give him credit as I’ve mentioned before, to stop arsenal for 45 minutes with a defense containing Djemal Mesbah is very impressive.

1 Like

Loooooooool I remember Mesbah now, fucking hell lol.

Remember Kevin Constant as well :arteta: :arteta:

1 Like

I was embarrassed on Arsenal’s behalf for not scoring in that second half, hes a league 1 player at best. I guess I saw first hand just how “banterous” your team truly could be. Also Mexes was playing but he wasn’t too bad.

Think we can safely rule out Hector playing

1 Like

In the name of my dead nan why is this game not played today? Only Leicester-newcastle on the program. And both us and United have Midweek Europa league games.

2 Likes

I said this to a United fan at the gym yesterday as well while I was lifting (yeah, just thought I’d throw that in)

We could have played this on the Saturday. Would have been perfect. We hardly ever play on the Saturday now.

1 Like

That’s cause we’re in the Europa League :disappointed:. The Burnley game was the only one played on a Saturday so far

1 Like

Post Fergie we need to spank them once at least at their place. Let it be tomorrow :torreira: