Manchester United vs. Arsenal (PL)

I prefer mine to be honest

1 Like

If we dont win against this sorry excuse of a United team im gonna join Unai Out. We have to get all 3 points, we simply have to.

2 Likes

It feels like United always have heaps of issues before a game against us. They have regularly beaten us with teams packed full of players playing out of position.

I donā€™t feel confident of anything more than a draw. We bottle it there almost always, regardless of whether United are good at the time (and when they are we lose 8-2).

United are shit but they arenā€™t so shit that they couldnā€™t beat us.

3 Likes

Worried about our wide open wings therefore I would play 4-4-2 in the first half while we try to get over our nervous start. If 0-0 at half time play 4-3-3 and go for a win.
It wonā€™t happen but we need to go for a win and our starts are normally poor against top six teams.

Itā€™s frankly disgraceful that we all predictably know how weā€™ll contrive to fail to beat this shower, passing up yet another opportunity.

2006 ffs

4 Likes

Bracing myself for the worst with this, regardless of our quality down the years the outcome has always felt the same. Would absolutely love the narrative to finally change.

But stillā€¦

5 Likes

As bad as United have been this season, and they have been utterly uninspiring and shite, we will still lose here.

And after they beat us, they will continue to be utterly shite, with the likes of Sheffield United and Norwich managing to get points at Old Trafford.

It was written, and so it shall be.

4 Likes

Nah i dont think they will beat us at all i am all inā€¦i will go all @shamrockgooner on dis bitch 6-0 to us !! :pepe1:

2 Likes

This is the guy who said Martenelli would get game time in the summer. Boom and two goals in midweek proving the manā€™s in the know.
Preach it like itā€™s going to be my man.:v:

@shamrockgooner

1 Like

We have a 100 percent win ratio wearing our away topšŸ˜œ

1 Like

Great stat

:pepe1:

Nice!

Athough, United have won loads of games in their red top. Including one game where they beat us 8-2.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re shit, we must win this, but you never know with Emery in charge.

This is going to well isnā€™t it?

1 Like

That Chong guy to get a goal then.

Also wheover that BTEC Guendouzi is.

2 Likes

Fucking hell, injuries really piling up. Surely this will be the game where De Gea atones for his recent woes, and we somehow allow him to save the ball into our net instead.

1 Like

17yo Mason Greenwood to get a hattrick then

3 Likes

Unlucky 13 for the Manc cunts imo

1 Like

Weā€™ll be well up for this.

So Iā€™m calling it now, weā€™ll lose.

3 Likes