Premier League

Last Five Fixtures (head to head)
Arsenal 2-0 Manchester United
Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United
Manchester United 2-2 Arsenal
Manchester United 2-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United

Team News
Injuries: Alex Lacazette (Arsenal) Anthony Martial, Luke Shaw, Marcus Rashford and Eric Bailly (Man Utd)

This game might come too soon for a Hector Bellerin start but there is every chance that Tierney might be given his Premier League debut and Holding is fit to start again.

My predicted line-up

Leno

Chambers - Sokratis - Holding - Tierney

Guendouzi - Xhaka - Willock

Pepe - Aubameyang - Saka

Subs: Martinez, Bellerin, Luiz, Torreira, Ceballos, Ozil, Martinelli

My personal preference for a lineup

Leno

Chambers - Holding - Luiz - Tierney

Guendouzi - Torreira - Ceballos

Pepe - Aubameyang - Saka
8 Likes

Can’t believe we’re playing on a Monday night! I wanted to watch this in the pub with my mates on Saturday or Sunday

2 Likes

PAS is some front 3 hope they cause :fire::fire: and we get a famous win at Old Trafford. We’re fucking due one!! COYG

1 Like

I hope so too but it’s a place we just don’t win at. We were on that unbeaten run and they were at their worst ever last year and we still couldn’t :weary:

1 Like

Tierney gives me reason for optimism. Think it’ll be our best performance of the season and don’t see us losing at all.
As usual though it’s the central pairing that worries me.
1 1 but with an improved display.

1 Like

I really don’t know how to call this one. Even when we had stronger squads then them, we always mess it up and make them look like world beaters. I wouldn’t be surprised if we lost 3-0 or won 3-0, and Lingard scored a hat trick. Some hoodoo crap with us and Old Trafford. Time to break it.

Important game for Emery and his team to make a statement for this season. I’d go for a team of Leno, Chambers (RB), Luiz (CB), Holding (CB), Tierney (LB), Torreira, Guendouzi and Ceballos in the midfield with Auba, Pepe and Saka up front.

I think Emery won’t play Holding, Tierney or Torreira or even Saka. Think he stick by Xhaka Sead and Sokratis. Probably go for Nelson or Ozil up front. If he plays Xhaka, Kol or Sokratis we won’t win this.

I’m going for a win but I’m not overly confident with who I think Emery will pick and our away form.

1 Like

They’re shite. But we will still drop points.

At least we’ll do our part to keep Ole in the job longer.

2 Likes

We won’t win at OT, haven’t done in the league since 2006… United edge or we’ll scrap a draw, going 2-1 United.

1 Like

I think we might win, United are piss poor. But more likely a draw. I’d say 1-1.

1 Like

Is Rashford fit for this?

Unless they get a penalty (high chance I know), makes no difference.

I see us losing no matter how bad they are we will find another level of shittness

1 Like

I find myself badly wanting to beat them for a specific reason, both of us are obv. shite atm and it would really make me feel better for maybe an hour or so if we at least beat them after they spend £130m on new defenders and they sink further into the abyss of delusion about their club’s inherent greatness and all the win that is in the walls at OT and how it’s enough to put a clown at the wheel because “he gets the clobb”, there is a United style and not just SAF and Busby being good and they’re automatically better than us.

But I have a feeling they’ll be absolutely shite and will do little to win it but we will be even more shite and will do a whole lot to lose it and they’ll get the three points in the end anyway and they’ll be the ones taking temporary comfort in being the least shite that evening. Ffs.

1 Like

David De Gea to have his first and last good game of the last 2 and the next 2 years against us

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if they’re shite against everyone else, they’ll be well up for it at Old Trafford at home and we’ll lose. I’d be happy with a point tbh

1 Like

Blind ballot to decide who should be captain

is-this-real-life-14038714

3 Likes

Haha nice Avi m8

2 Likes

Thanks, brother.

2 Likes

Love the avi pal. @Bavin

1 Like