Manchester United vs. Arsenal (PL)

What time we on today?

1 Like

Guarantee you it won’t be today mate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Bl1nk it’s tomorrow night

3 Likes

Oops :crazy_face:

Would seriously bench both Sokratis and Luiz for Chambers and Holding. They former two haven’t looked solid at all so far. Need to start rewarding and punishing accordingly.

5 Likes

Agreed the former two have been extremely poor even in the circumstances of our pathetic attempts to play out from the back and the shit midfield protection.

Definitely think it’s the right time for the fresh pair to come in.

1 Like

Leno
Chambers Sok Luiz Tierney
Torreira Xhaka Guendouzi
Ceballos
Pepe Auba

4312 inbound :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Who do we think is giving away our pelanty tomorrow night?

Obviously a lot of the usual candidates need not even be mentioned, but I can see it being someone like Ceballos for a change. Needless handball while standing in the wall defending a free kick.

Leno after a fuck up on a short back pass from a goal kick farce.

Xhaka is the obvious choice but he might excel himself and give two away.

I read this earlier. Used to love this rivalry.

How the mighty have fallen. From peak Wenger and Fergie to Emery and Solskjaer. From having club captains such as Vieira and Keane to Xhaka and Ashley Young.

Tragic.

10 Likes

I’d go with Leno, Chambers, Holding, Luiz, Tierney/ Torreira, Guen, Ceballos / Saka, Pepe & Aubameyang.

4 Likes

I’d look to throw Martenelli in the mix from the bench from the hour mark.
We won’t lose this one.

2 Likes

Well today has arrived. Big big game for Emery.

Win and its the biggest statement win for him his first away win to a fellow top 6 team for the first time, the clubs first since January 2015 and our first at OT in the league since 2006. Could buy him a lot of rep here.

Lose and he should be sacked on Tuesday morning.

Come on you gunners!! :red_circle::white_circle:

2 Likes

Weather looks really bad for tonight.

Someone is gonna slip when Manchester United are on the counter attack aren’t they? FFS :arteta:

1 Like

It’s now or never, They were bad even without their current injury list, if we get outplayed by a bunch of academy players then I’m done, hate this lot with a passion.

6 Likes

If we lose tonight I would fully support a knee jerk firing

5 Likes

Wouldn’t be knee jerk though tbh

4 Likes

Managers lose 8 2 here and keep their fucking job.

6 Likes

No I mean, at the final whistle I want Raul to vault over the barriers at Old Trafford, run down to the dug out and jerk his knee into Emery’s balls while roaring “YOU’RE OUTTA HERE!!!”

12 Likes