Manchester City

Absolutely. 87 goals & 124 assists and real joy to watch

If he stays to around 33 at this rate he will have a good arguement for best player period

Heā€™s the best midfielder already IMO

3 Likes

Itā€™s hard to make a case for anyone actually being better.

Lampard, Gerrard, Vieira, Keane, Scholes, Kante and Giggs (lols) would be the names thrown around - Iā€™d take Kev over all of those if I could personally.

2 Likes

Hmm I think Paddy tops it. Such a great midfielder.

I canā€™t decide whoā€™d be second out of David Silva and KdB, personally

2 Likes

If I could have any PL midfielder past or present, Iā€™d pick Vieira.

KDB will be regarded as top 3 by most people by the end of his City career, but it generally comes down to personal preference. And I pick Patrick.

4 Likes

To me he is the best midfielder, donā€™t know anyone as complete and consistent as this guy.

Amazing talent.

In recent seasons Salah and KDB have consistently been the best two players in the PL and by some distance.

5 Likes

Was a ridiculous fee at the time tbf, absolutely worth every penny of it and much more in the end.

To fair to them they are judging him on his stint at Chelsea which was not great at all

He barely played for them, they should have known what he did in Germany before talking rubbish

No surprise barely any of them are there anymore.

1 Like

He was Bundesliga POTY at the time.
50m was expensive was kinda justifiable

How many flops we seen come from the bundassliga (cheers dark) since though?

Lehmann was great
Klinsmann was great for Spuds
Riedle and Hamann were doing good (if not great) with Pool
Per was good for us
Riether was a solid RB for Fulham
Ballack was good for Chelsea
Ozil was great (in the first few yeas) for us
Auba was great (before extension) for us

Key word was ā€˜sinceā€™ mate. Only Auba fits the bill.

1 Like

I doubt youā€™ll find much of a difference between the Bundesliga and every other league.

Haaland seems to be doing alright :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Canā€™t believe when United fans got carried away after Penandes first season and how absolutely sure they were that heā€™s much better than KDB. The state of that club and itā€™s supporters :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Canā€™t believe my spurs supporting mate bet me Ā£100 that Son would score more than Haaland :slight_smile:

Kaching!

5 Likes

when you winā€¦tell him he needs to double the payout. When he asks why it is Ā£100 for original bet and Ā£100 for stupid tax.