Manchester City

can’t believe I will have to put up with a decade of Norway having Ödegård and Håland ffs, Isak bettee hurry up and git gud and Kulu better start replicating this spurs form for the nt asap

1 Like

Will Haaland break the record for most goals in a Premier League season? Andy Cole is the record holder with 34 goals in 40 apps.

Had to edit the poll. Voter is now visible :wink:

• Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Assuming he stays fit I think it’s nailed on

1 Like

Injuries and dips in form happen, so for now, I’ll say no. Got the best chance anyone has had in a long time though.

4 Likes

Haaland will break Shearers record if he stays at City for years, the guy is a machine

Haaland will be at Real Madrid in 3 years time imo.

1 Like

He breaks it if he can play 30 + games. I’ll say yes, but he does have some history with injury.

Haaland when he only scores one goal vs Wolves

18 Likes

http://josimarfootball.com/ghost-in-the-machine/

This is kind of fishy. I’m not sure why the PL or UEFA haven’t cracked down on sponsorship deals. It seems like such a clear opportunity to either launder money or skirt FFP rules.

1 Like

Lots saying we’re heading into one team league territory.

I remember people saying the same when Abramovich bought Chelsea.
They won’t be such a force without Guardiola and replacing him is going to be very difficult.

1 Like

Having a super dominant team isn’t good for football. The competitiveness at the top of the PL is what made this league stand apart from other leagues.

Not sure what you can do about it though, other than get your own sugar daddy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Its mostly Pep being a superior coach to anybody else.
City werent this dominant with the same ressources with Pelogrini or whatever the wankers name is.

1 Like

I just hope we win a prem with Arteta before city pinch him and Saka

Pretty impressive, barely a pause before answering

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Its actually not that crazy tbh. I used to just do sums in my head all the time as a kid.

Plenty of patterns with numbers so you get used to it. E.g number ending in 3 multiplied by a number ending in 7 always results in a number ending in 1. Can do the same with basically every number.

1 Like

:arteta: :ozil:

Gotta love Grealish

Still unbeaten…

Liverpool away next. Chances here.

2 Likes