Manchester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Does that mean actual confirmation or is it just BS mind games like Klopp and Mourinho always do?

He said heā€™ll miss an unspecified amount of games

Still expecting to see his face on the starting line up graphics pre-match lol

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ll leave him in and if he doesnā€™t play Brewster is my first sub so heā€™ll get put in automatically.

Do they have Aguero and/or Jesus available?

Not sure

Jesus is out too.

Aguero has been training. Even if they would rather not risk him, I think Pep just might give him 60 minutes.

I think this could be the game that shows our title credentials.
Think we get something and im confident we do. Injuries for them gives us a shot at the win but think we get a draw 2 2.

1 Like

Losing would be very disappointing. With Leicester embarrassing them at Etihad a couple of weeks ago and their general form, we should draw this at the minimum. Hoping for a win of course.

5 Likes

STATEMENT WIN INCOMING

0-2

COYG :fire::fire:

4 Likes

Thing is with Leicester thereā€™s a real aggressiveness/ruthlessness to their performances against big teams. They relish the challenge and as a result approach the game with full confidence and zero fear

2 Likes

So has Tierney continued to train this week then? If he has just been sat on his bum all week playing Call of Duty then we might be better off without him.

1 Like

He doesnā€™t need months and months of extensive rehab and training to be ready to play football.

Who do you think he is, Bellerin?!

5 Likes

Wii fit surely.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a diseased unfit Tierney over Kolasinac

12 Likes

If we play like we have been all season we will take a pounding just like we did against lolpool.

The team I would likeā€¦

----------------Leno-------------
Hectorā€“Gabiā€“Luizā€“AMN
Ceballosā€“Elnenyā€“Thomas
Pepe--------Auba-----Willian

The team we will seeā€¦

-----------------Leno---------------
Holding-----Luiz------Gabriel
Hec-----Dani------Xhakaā€”AMN
Willian-------Laca------Auba

And we will lose 3 - 0 or 4 - 1.

2 Likes

Ah I miss the wii. Does anyone use it still? Mine is in the loft, maybe I should dig it out again just for Mario Kart.

2 Likes

I did during lockdown. Mario tennis is fun.Well I can win my daughter now and then.

Yeah basically.