Manchester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

What?!

1 Like

The bouncer has to be barred.

Play AMN or Saka at LWB ffs Mikel

Leno, Holding, Luiz, Gabriel, Bellerin, AMN, Partey, Ceballos, Pepe, Willian, Aubameyang

That would be my staring 11. Either AMN or Saka.

4 Likes

Such a shame Tierney has to miss due to bullshit protocols.

2 Likes

A positive spin is heā€™s had a mini break to rest and recover and heā€™s only missing Manchester City away

1 Like

True it would have been worse if he played both Scotland games and then got forced into isolation.

1 Like

Next international break: " a club official has tested positive for Covid-19 and insert player here has been identified as a close contact and will not be available to travel for the upcoming international games".

1 Like

3-0 Man City

on Kieran Tierneyā€¦
This is getting very complicated when we are sending players abroad and obviously you lose control, some authorities have different regulations to the actual ones in the Premier League. We are still having some discussions with the authorities and hopefully we will know more this afternoon.

on whether Tierney tested positive in the summerā€¦
I cannot discuss individual medical things here.

on whether Tierney could play this weekendā€¦
I hope so.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

That sentence is absolutely mental when you think about it :joy::joy::joy: 2020 is an absolute mindfuck

3 Likes

Itā€™s a shame Tierney isnā€™t treated the same as an MP.
He could mingle with anyone he wants, travel where he wants, go and play football and if anyone finds out, pretend you didnā€™t know the rules.

4 Likes

Keir-an Starmer Tierney?

1 Like

Oooof, didnā€™t think we were still so bad away from home.

Itā€™s hard to predict.
I think Man City might just scrape a win and I think there might be a few goals but it will be close.
Iā€™ll go 3-2 to Man City, although Arteta might get a draw against his old club.

What we saying?
Partey or no Partey in the starting lineup?

I doubt heā€™ll start but he might come on later in the game.
Itā€™s a shame that, when he does come on, it will be to an empty stadium and no noise.

Yea second half substitute. Help us hold on to our two goal lead.

1 Like

Partey without any time to train with his team mates or learn the managerā€™s system is still better than starting with Xhaka / Elneny.

Iā€™d love to throw him in and watch him just Cholo the fuck around the pitch, but he will be on the bench Iā€™m sure.

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes