Manchester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

The horrible, unbearable thought is that we beat Man City and the smelly Scousers somehow overturn the deficit against Atleti.

Double celebration. :pensive:

Triple celebration, in fact. It’s Giro Day the next day

I don’t think it’s the case that an Arsenal win on Wednesday seals the title for Liverpool? Are you sure?

In any case De Bruyne returns and we’re getting taken apart, don’t say I didn’t warn ya :grimacing:

Don’t piss on my fire, Robson :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think pretty much everyone here knows we are getting bolloxed. :arteta:

Sorry Dave I misheard it they’ve got to lose to us then Burnley for Liverpool to win it without kicking a ball

:rage:

You just made the list

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I think we’ll put in a really strong performance in the first 30 minutes. We seem to be able to raise our game to the appropriate level against the big teams. Shame that Torreira is injured as this is the ideal game environment for him to thrive.

I expect the gameplan will be to go cocks out for an early goal and then play City on the break for the rest of the game.

So long as we don’t concede in the first 30 mins, I think we can prey upon City’s recent dip in league form and hopefully come away with a point.

Of course, if we turn up like we did against West Ham then this will be a comfortable 7th straight win in a row for City against Arsenal. But I’m confident that we at least acquit ourselves well and leave Manchester with a bit of fucking dignity for the first time in years.

3 Likes

Half empty stadium. Low key city performance but a 2 0 loss.

Come on Pep, rest all your big boys for this game.

In reality the opposite will happen and he’ll stick out their strongest team possible.

KDB to score or assist 1/100

2 Likes

He won’t play.

Will still score or assist

10 Likes

Is that certain?

No mate.

Out of curiosity, when was the last time Arsenal were $8 to win an EPL game ?

1 Like

I know earlier in the season we were at home against Man City and were 4/1 and I don’t remember seeing that before with us in a home match.

We’re also 18/1 to get a top four place with nine games to go and I’ve never seen that before in the PL either.

1 Like

Our strongest weapon is that they don’t have anyrhing to fight for, up or down in the table, bur have RM over in the CL and might save everything for that. And that giga-baby de Bruyne might be out and won’t absolutely trample our midfield by himself.

I guess I’m saying I feel it’s up to them and not in our hands :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

KDB only needs to be 40% fit tbh