Manchester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Pretty much agree, the problem is that they were embarrassed by their rivals and will certainly be pissed and motivated playing against us…

This, plus Pep won’t like getting served an L from his former assistant. It will look bad to his players’ image of him.

Nah, reckon he’d be proud. His cone boy all grown up.

3 Likes

Both will get in their own heads.

The Sokratis CF Vs Fernandinho CB battle will be great.

We will screw they rear end.
Arsenal 2-1 win

1 Like

I just realised this game will be played at the same time as the champions league fixtures.

Was that really the best they could do with scheduling?

Watching 3 away wins simultaneously?

Just what the Dr ordered :blush:

1 Like

Gotta say I like your attitude :+1:

1 Like

How Arsenal and Marinakis killed the Premier League.

1 Like

Lol postponing games, postponing leagues, games behind closed doors, this is absolutely fucked.

They’re gonna put the league in halt if at least one player gets tested positive I reckon.

1 Like

I’m not sure what it’s like in the UK, but I can’t get behind the closed doors talk in Melbourne for our sports, when it’s okay for hundreds of thousands of people to use public transport on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Similar situation in UK, public transport is big here too, especially in London. If it starts spreading in London then the numbers here will start bumping by the thousands due to the usage of Tfl.
Genuinely feel the only reason they haven’t advised people to stay home here is because of the huge financial impact it would cause. On one hand they know people could possibly die, on the other they know the guys with the big bucks will earn less big bucks so that’s not nice. :man_shrugging:
Dunno.

2 Likes

Exactly this

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty late for these incoming lockdowns.

Are they going to postpone all our matches then?

1 Like

I was thinking this. Surely any game we’re playing for the next two weeks should be off? Or are they taking it as two weeks from the Olympiacos game?

Two weeks from the Olympiacos game should be enough to see if anyone shows symptoms

If all the players have to stay at home for 2weeks then does that mean the fa cup match is postponed

Given some people don’t show symptoms, how do they know one player didn’t contract it at the Olympicos game, and then pass it onto another player yesterday (for example)?

I assume they’ll have to test everyone…