Manchester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

:bellerin:

2 Likes

City will win by 3+ goals. I look at our defensive options and shudder. Lichsteiner is going to get brutalised.

1 Like

I literally would rather us start with Jenks, he may make mistakes but he gives his all…and at least he can fucking run a bit.

1 Like

Koscielny is back for this :tada:

1 Like

So it’ll be 4-1 instead of 5-1? :kosc:

1 Like

Guess when it was the last time he scored at the Etihad :kos2:

1 Like

For the sake of football in the future I’ve got to go against The Arsenal and hope City take all 3 points . Arsenal need to take ‘one’ for the footballing world . Liverpool winning the league would be catastrophic .
A good solid performance from us tho , playing at a high pace . 3-2 City .

3 Likes

There’s zero chance Ozil plays in this game.

2 Likes

Yup love for Arsenal takes a back foot for this one.

1 Like

Absolutely hilarious that some people are actually hoping we lose to help City out in the title race :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

City are what’s bad about modern day football and how the game has been partly ruined.

People don’t need to stress though, City will win and win well.

1 Like

Oh look another one :sleeping:

Can’t believe I’m reading this. Actually embarrassing more than one person on here fucking wants this to happen

2 Likes

For sure. Ramsey to replace him.

I am hoping to see Mavro-Da Boss at the back because Mustafi against Aguero is just scaring.

Pretty embarrassing endorsement on the current state of our club also, that this is what people are hoping for in Early Feb :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

People are obsessed with Liverpool ffs you’d think it was Tottenham 5 clear.

There is a 90% chance we are going to lose anyway so stop being a prick with your I hope City win shit. You’re no fan of arsenal if you want us to lose

4 Likes

If it was the other way round and Man City were second and spurs were top, I could understand wanting to lose.
But with Liverpool top and a plastic team in second, I don’t understand why us losing to Man City would be good.

The only good thing about Man City beating us, if they do, is that spurs won’t be in second place.

How the fuck is City winning going to guarantee Liverpool lose the league. What happens then if they win the league are people giving up on the game for good then. Retarded thinking this lads.

2 Likes

Even if i can’t stand Lolerpool, i am supporting my team on sunday. Fuck the rest.

We’ve seen people wanting Arsenal to lose for many reasons over the years but this is the dumbest.

9 Likes

Exactly.

Let’s get a positive 0-0 draw at Man city, we gain a point, West Ham beat Liverpool on Monday and that way Man City have gained a point on Liverpool

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

So on this adopting City for the title shit, do we have to hope Liverpool lose to United and Chelsea. In short are you prepared to sack our chances of finishing top 4 because of a few tweets and ex players on the box.
People call the board clueless. ffs.

3 Likes