Manchester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

I hate Liverpool but I don’t hate them enough that I want Arsenal to lose lol

1 Like

Exactly.
The only occasion where us losing would be a good thing is if it was the last game of the season and it meant spurs wouldn’t win the PL title.
Or even better, if us losing meant spurs would get relegated :grin:

3 Likes

nah, wanting us to lose so that the manager loses so he can get fired is worse.

also: fuck City, beat the shit out of them, no mercy.

1 Like

Sneaky draw to further cement Pool as champ favorite. Although I reckon we lose this 2-1.

Would love us to get something and Liverpool to batter West Ham just for the tears on here

6 Likes

If you want us to lose, you’re a cunt.

5 Likes

Oh no
Do you seriously WANT Liverpool to win the league?
You’ll be the only one who does .

1 Like

Lol, who cares if they win the League or not. It’s madness wanting to sacrifice our own game to ‘help’ Man City’s pursuit of Liverpool, when there’s no guarantee it could be enough come the end of the season. And then imagine we miss out on top 4 by a point or two. Let’s just worry about our own future instead of others.

2 Likes

Screw both of them, win this and we’ll be bang in the title race ourselves :muscle:

I care if we win it and I care that spurs don’t. After that idgaf.

4 Likes

Even if part of me wanted Man City to win, by the time the game came along I just wouldn’t be able to support them. It’s just a natural instinct to support your team. Plus, we still have something to play for. No matter how low people think our chances of top 4 are, while there is still a chance we have to go for it.

Though if we do lose, which is likely anyway, then Man City keeping pace with Liverpool would be a little bit of a softener for me.

No he wants arsenal to win unlike you.

We did lose vs City the first game but we’ve drawn once vs Liverpool, drawn once vs United, we beat Chelsea once and we beat scum once, and then we clearly can take a lot of points vs. the teams below that, and we are currently in that 4th which is a position our results, both fighting up and down, more or less reflect imo. Even if we lose vs City that still holds for now I’d say.

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter what any of us want, City to win by 5 goals

I want The Arsenal to win every game and every trophy but I don’t want Liverpool to win the league.

2 Likes

Thats fair enough but it shouldn’t be at the expense of arsenal having to lose a game

1 Like

I totally agree buddy ,
Liverpool winning the league would be catastrophic .
I’m surrounded by West Ham fans and even they don’t want Liverpool to win the league!
As someone once said ‘ it’s a funny ol’game! ‘

1 Like

Sadly, some Arsenal fans enjoy us losing.

@Calum on fire!

1 Like

West Ham can stop Liverpool, tbh.