Manchester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Yeah, the 4th spot is back. We can’t let it slip!

Don’t live in the UK. Don’t have to deal with Liverpool fans or see Liverpool pundits on the regular. City took what Chelsea did to an extreme and pushed us even further back. Guardiola is an Barcelona icon and thus a cunt by association. Fuck Manchester City. We should always want to beat them.

1 Like

We can still get 4th losing to City.

3-0 Arsenal, Denis Suarez hat trick.

Easy.

1 Like

Liverpool can still win the league by us losing to city.

We hand city the 3 points. City go on to overtake pool in May and we finish on our beloved 4th cause united and chelsea are shite. Everyone is happy.

1 Like

You want Arsenal to lose so Liverpool don’t win the league. Get a fucking grip

1 Like

3 Jenkinson’s assists.

1 Like

Xhaka will be back and we wont pick up their runners. Liverpool result tonight gives them a lift and they will be fast out the traps. 3 1 city.

are you gerrard in disguise…thanks for that you know what is gonna happen now :bellerin:

1 Like

:xhaka2:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Not really.
Especially with spurs catching them up for second place.

2 Likes

I expect a easy City win seen as they messed up at Newcastle and with Liverpool dropping points with Leicester. I don’t want another 5-1 drubbing or anything worse. If we lose at least show some fighting spirit.

But Palace showed City aren’t unbeatable. Our defense is the worrying thing, still shocking to me we’re not trying to get a Center Back in on loan. But our Midfield and Strikeforce is more then capable to cause them problems. I’d take a draw now if you offered it to me.

I repeat: City are great, but not invincibile. Auba and Laca can hurt them.

We won’t get enough of a foothold in midfield to make Lacazette or Aubameyang relevant enough.

1 Like

Yeah, I can imagine us getting 3 or so shots on target in the game, maximum. (With the vastly underrated 'keeper Ederson in goal tho, he’ll deal with it comfortably) Improvement on the game last August anyway.

Going for a 3-1 City win unfortunately.

Come on City :frowning:

1 Like

Huge game for Ozil this one if selected.