Man City v Arsenal (Premier League)

Not going to lie. I don’t know what we do here. We can’t park the bus because we can’t defend. Somehow we need more bodies in the midfield but don’t think we have them.
Not looking forward to it in any shape or form. The day itself is going to be horrible too.

1 Like

I think we just have to pray

2 Likes

I’m an atheist. I’m fucked. Please no Jesus puns.

3 Likes

Thor and Odin it is then. Im gonna drink cold pig blood just before the game.

4 Likes

what the league needs is for Pep to just sod off. There is no way that Mancity will be how they are without him, he is the glue. Any other manager and this team probably wouldn’t be hitting 90+ points a season. It doesn’t matter how much money you have and what squad you have Mancity are who they are because of Pep.

That is what makes them win title after title. Think of any top tier manager…they might get the title once every couple of years or few but not every freaking season. Say for example if Mancity had Conte. Would he win a title? Probably yes but could you see them doing it season after season for years at the 90+ points range, probably not. I am soooooo incredibly desperate for Pep to just sod off because i know once that happens they will be more easily beatable and never the same again.

2 Likes

Didn’t he score against us at the Emirates before? He celebrated that one like mad man too.

Need @orbinho to pull a big stat/trivia out of the bag ahead of this one.

1 Like

aagghhh please don’t i am feeling pretty shitty as is

Arsenal haven’t beaten City since 2015 in the PL.

1 Like

Doesn’t work if you do it

1 Like

The forces that be can’t allow City to win the title after they’ve been charged. That brother Jesus gotta practice them diving skills. Need a scandalous penalty and Rodri red card.

1 Like

Life’s unpredictable

This is the only thought process I am applying to this game lol

5 Likes

De Bruyne, Rodri, Stones, Ederson all starting from the bench.

Let’s hope Sheffield can exploit that and cause an upset by taking this game to extra time.

Still doesn’t help us if we continue to play like shite.

Only worry is how long Saliba will last, I’m convinced he’s starting but fear he’ll hobble off by 30 mins. Then we will really be in trouble and lose any momentum we might have.

FA Cup game wasn’t a mauling with half our B team, league game was more so but we gave them a massive helping hand too.

No mistakes and we can beat them.

Would you take a draw if offered now?
  • Yes
  • Only a win will do

0 voters

Ramsdale
Zinchenko
Gabriel
White
Tierney
Xhaka
Partey
Odegaard
Martinelli
Saka
Jesus

It is time.

Football hoodoo. We’re owed a win.

Best us twice this season, third times a charm.

We’ll score a goal in the first 10 minutes and then hold out for 80 minutes. Heard it here first.

6 Likes

4-1 City. Martinelli consolation.

Yep. What a time it would be.

Time for these players to show how badly they want it. Keep hearing how they love big matches and finals.

Show it!

5 Likes

That might work.
If Saliba doesn’t play, anything but Holding. :grinning: