Lucas Torreira

That was reported and then it was reported there was no option to buy

1 Like

And playing him out of position. :laca:

2 Likes

This is the frustrating thing, isn’t it?

There’s a wider argument about Arteta in this, that I won’t get into, but if he can’t shoehorn a player into his plans, has he just got tunnel vision on his team? A best XI that doesn’t involve Ozil, Guendouzi, Torreira if and when needed.

Either that or Torreira has Reyes Syndrome (nothing about not taking aspirin for under 16s)- no problems with the club, but the problem with England as a whole

Still think Spain or Italy suits him better. Culturally and English football is not too his liking.
We won’t see him back here imo.

1 Like

2 Likes
11 Likes

Shit limited player who can’t do anything at all that’s useful and he’s small.

2 Likes

And also his head is really square and his feet are ordinary size and he always wears his clothes properly what a cunt and a bad human being

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ruthless, lol

3 Likes

I’m not angry that it hasn’t worked out with him. It’s the kind of calculated risk you take sometimes. A midfielder with a reasonable price tag, great age profile and someone who’s done a good job at a smaller / mid table club.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

3 Likes

Was always a suspect loan destination, was never going to start over other options with far more experience in the system.

Imagine how many players El Cholo would cut at Arsenal if he had the chance.

2 Likes

So this is what people meant by a January transfer.

It doesn’t feel that long ago that people were getting mad that they might snap him up for a couple of mil cheaper on an option to buy :ozil:

3 Likes

Torreria and Guendouzi coming back after the dictator is sacked lol

1 Like

Could make 14th our own with them two then.

3 Likes

Good, come back and take the red card fucker’s role.
AMN and Torr combo is better than Elneny/Ceballos Xhaka combo.

Watch our fans make out how great he is now. Then watch the reality. He will be poor for a few games.
We will blame the system then a few games later we just realise he’s just ordinary as fuck.

3 Likes

I’d have Torreira and Guendouzi back in the squad in a heart beat if it meant Xhaka and Elneny were gone.

7 Likes