Lucas Torreira

Kike Marin confirmed it and I think the journalist from Uruguay who first broke the news of Atleti being interested in Lucas did as well.

1 Like

What a man

What a moment that was :grin:

Look at the joy on their faces

1 Like

Seems to me that the biggest part of that is Emery’s fault when he played him as an offensive/a creative CM when his strenghts were always to win the ball back or break up play.

It’s a shame that he seems to have played his last game for us.

If Partey turns out to be shit, I’d like the idea that we can recall him from his loan, let him play for us and give him a nice headache about potentially renewing his contract.

All in vain if he isn’t in Arteta’s plans though

Played the full game today in a 2:0 win against Celta away.
I’m seeing many comments he had a great game. As expected.

2 Likes

Torreira stock going up €€€

2 Likes

He’s a great player we just ruined him lol

4 Likes

We never ruined anything really, we just used him properly only for a couple of months while he was here.

2 Likes

Lmao surprise surprise use him in a team who actually have a coherent press and he turns in a performance like that lmao, good for him to prove our club to be utter fucking morons :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Get this guy to sign a new deal now

Get out while you can J… Lucas!

1 Like

I instantly knew we fucked him up when we gave him the number 11 :arteta:

1 Like

From his dad’s comments, Lucas would seem keen on a return if we offered him a way back here. Can’t see it, but we never know.

1 Like

Surprised they started him, given it’s a new team and all, I thought you had do be on the bench.

7 Likes

Yep Celta at home and City away is totally comparable.

Nah Arteta just fucked up, quality players settle in straight away and find a way.

It would have been nice if Pep had that same attitude with the Dias.

3 Likes

Atletico draw their last two games, so this game was just as important for them.

Atletico have an option to buy at quite a low price don’t they?

This is where I wish Arsenal could do with Torreira what Real are doing to us with Ceballos

I.e. you can only have him on loan. If he comes good, like truly good, we’re taking him back