Lucas Torreira

I do think Elneny is harsh haha he’s a great bench player

1 Like

Look at those four goal scoring midfielders. So fucking blessed this club.

1 Like

Torino to jump back in with a £8.5million offer. Heard it here first.

Yeah I’m fine with Elneny as a squad option tbh, I guess, but he is pretty much the epitome of a nothing player and I’d take either Torreira or Guendouzi over him under a new manager.

2 Likes

Problem here is he doesn’t want to play or live in England or his partner doesn’t.
That’s not really any good is it in reality.

1 Like

He’s only said that since Arteta got the job :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t know if Torreira is that much better than Elnenny right now though.

Xhaka is better than both Torreira and Elneny.

He would probably cut off Kias dick so he can pull it out of Edus asshole, and then proceed to kick everyone of those Kia signings out of the door

What do people think Torreiras crime was? Being a midget?

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if Atleti still end up getting him in the future for a better fee than the one negotiated.
Cholo is very picky with his picks and it takes time for him to start trusting newcomers.

I’d seriously consider a midfield combo of Muammar Gaddafi and Donald Trump Jr. if it meant even dumping Xhaka.

2 Likes

By the way reading up on this, its a bit of a negative slant to say Cholo doesn’t rate him and is sending him back, think it’s click bait. I’ve read that Torreira isn’t happy he isn’t being used enough and wants to return…

Becoming a bit of a whinging prick isn’t he.

Not really, no.

Well he literally is. Not happy anywhere. Crying getting subbed in Baku. Crying when Xhaka got booed by the fans. :man_shrugging:
Not happy in London or Madrid. Wtf.

He’s unhappy about things he has a right to be unhappy about imo. That’s not whinging in my book.

1 Like

Whinging is whinging Sham.

Is there actually any evidence that he’s unhappy about being at Atletico?

I’m not saying that he definitely isn’t, but I haven’t seen anyone share anything in this thread to actually suggest that he is.

That seems like a good starting point before we start arguing about what whinging or not.

Honestly this all seems like bullshit from a really dubious looking source. Even if it is true it stinks of agenda from Atleti who are clearly butthurt from us taking Partey even though we did them a favour because he’s a fucking crock.

Either way I don’t really care send him back here, we might as well send Ceballios back to Real since he’s been shit this season and replace his spot on the bench with Torriera who’s too shit to be on the bench at Ateti. Christ loans instead of transfers for established players are stupid af at times.